• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Advice

Can anyone help... My original rabbit died last week after being bonded with a new rabbit. Likely hood is he was old and just got sick but it was 2 days after the new rabbit came that he got poorly. He was poorly for 10 days before improving then going downhill so fast I couldn't do anything...
  2. F

Mr waffle

My poor bun Mr waffle passed away last night :-( He'd been sick for 10 days and I did everything I could to make him better and after a trip to the vets last night I didn't want to leave him on his own there so I brought him home to syringe water every 20 minutes throughout the night. 20...
  3. F

Poorly sick bun advice needed

So here's the story, my 6 year old bun (Mr waffle) went to be bonded with a new friend a week ago. He was there (as rescue centre) for 3 days before I asked to bring him home. He's a house bun and was in a cage in a wooden office (a big shed) for the bonding period. He got home and settled in...
Back