• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Advice

Can anyone help... My original rabbit died last week after being bonded with a new rabbit. Likely hood is he was old and just got sick but it was 2 days after the new rabbit came that he got poorly. He was poorly for 10 days before improving then going downhill so fast I couldn't do anything...
  2. F

Grief and guilt over loss of my rabbit Ebony

I don't think your crazy and I get it but I have the opposite guilt. My vet said I had to think about putting my rabbit to sleep and I was allowed to take him home for the night to syringe feed water every 20 minutes rather than him be in the vets all night alone, 20 minutes later he died at...
  3. F

Mr waffle

She's not very nice to be honest, she did just let me stroke her but then bit me and growled at me! Part of the adoption agreement was that she will not live alone and I just don't want to replace waff. I also don't want to feel this sad again so puts me off having another! I think it was worse...
  4. F

Mr waffle

My poor bun Mr waffle passed away last night :-( He'd been sick for 10 days and I did everything I could to make him better and after a trip to the vets last night I didn't want to leave him on his own there so I brought him home to syringe water every 20 minutes throughout the night. 20...
  5. F

Poorly sick bun advice needed

Mr waffle unfortunately passed away last night. Took him to the vets again as he had gone down hill very quickly Friday afternoon and he was due back this morning to be put to sleep. I wanted to do everything possible so instead of having him in the vets over night on his own I agreed to syringe...
  6. F

He's on pain meds, antibiotics and 2 lots of meds to keep his tummy working at the moment. He also sleeps on a heat pad to keep him comfy. Fingers crossed he starts to improve soon. Vet said 7-10 days and we are on day 7 today x
  7. F

I don't know how to say to the place "I think you have made my rabbit sick!" I wasn't going to email them. He was very dehydrated when he came home and ended up on fluids at the vets for 3 days. Vet thinks it may be stress of leaving here to be bonded and then having a new friend and also, he...
  8. F

Thank you so much for all of the info. Took a while to find my post again!! The vet is pretty good as she has lots of buns herself. The first day he had diarrhea, now it's very sloppy mucas filled poo (which is pretty disgusting I know!) He's been out back on rescue food today and he has been...
  9. F

So here's the story, my 6 year old bun (Mr waffle) went to be bonded with a new friend a week ago. He was there (as rescue centre) for 3 days before I asked to bring him home. He's a house bun and was in a cage in a wooden office (a big shed) for the bonding period. He got home and settled in...
Back