• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Hermie+Indie

Grass and Hay

Rowan used to eat lots of hay in a day, within a couple of hours the hay feeder would be half empty. However, I have noticed that he isn't eating that quantity any more. He is still eating it though. I'm not particularly worried about this yet, as I have put it down to the extra grass intake, he...
  2. Hermie+Indie

Heterochromia/Vienna gene?

Hi all, as I have made a previous post, I'm sure some of you would know that I have welcomed a lovely new addition to my home! However, one of the reasons I was so drawn to him (besides his charming personality) at the rescue was because of his beautiful eyes! They are brown but there is a...
  3. Hermie+Indie

When do I neuter?

Hello! I've recently adopted a bunny, he's an absolute sweetie and I love him already! But he is approximately 18 weeks old, and I was just wondering at what age is it ideal to consider neutering him? I will wait at least a month or two to get him settled first but I'm just thinking ahead at...
  4. Hermie+Indie

Help!! My Bun is has blood and clumps in her urine?

Hi guys, I just wanted to get some advice here. Recently my rabbit has been having red pee (for the past week or so) and at first I ignored it. I am aware that I did recently re-introduced some leafy greens and fruits, mostly kale, sweetheart cabbage, and raspberries after she had around a month...
Back