• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Best Pellets for Rabbits Gut

I am sure this has been posted before but cannot locate the thread. I am due to get more pellets for my buns. They are currently on Excel but wanted to know which brand is best for gut health? thanks
  2. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Anorexic rabbit? Rabbits with mental health?

I have posted on here before about my female rabbit Myrtle and the fact that she is eating like a sparrow. The saga continues - she's still not really eating. But she is more active. All of my rabbits get monthly vet checks, and especially with her as we have to keep an eye on her weight and...
  3. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Rabbit getting left out in a Trio - Food

Hello - Since becoming a trio with my other 2 rabbits - one of my rabbits, Myrtle, has not been eating as much as she should. She is more of a 'Follower' and defiantly on the lower end of the pecking order. However, she tends to sit back during feeding times and watch the other two eat. Then...
  4. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Loves Hay one minute - not eating it the next?

Is there any reason why rabbits will love one batch of hay - but not another? My rabbits completely demolished the last box of hay from haybox via their website that they loved to forage through the hay rack - they got through 5kg in one week! So I bought another box (HayBox) from amazon (as...
  5. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Issues bonding with your own rabbit?

This is a bit of a weird question - but has anyone ever had issues bonding with their own rabbit? I have 3 that have now been bonded. However my original doe (Myrtle) I have had the longest, I have just never got along with. The only reason I feel it could be is her personality. It is one of...
  6. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Before you think about Bonding a Trio - My experience

Being on Instagram and some communities, I have seen how popular Trio's are becoming....and its not hard to see why. Its a cute thought right? 3 twitchy noses in a little line and seeing them all snuggle.....not to mention the excitement of getting another bunny :lol: I just wanted to put the...
  7. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

New Trio - Toilet Habits turned bad

After months of trying....and I mean months! I finally got my Trio together at the help of a professional bonder. They have been living together for just under a month now with no problems. :thumb: Its cute seeing them together but I wouldn't recommend it. Its hard bonding them in the first...
  8. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Bonding: getting messed around by Bonding Services

Hello A few months ago I made a posted on another forum about bonding my Trio, as there was a few fully lock on fights but it was very early days as they had only had a few dates. I decided to find a bonding service so that someone could help me as I suffer with Anxiety Disorder, and a little...
  9. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Bonding service in the Surrey area?

Could anyone recommend a bonding service in the Surrey area, or someone that could help with bonding? I do not drive so ideally it would need to be in the London or Surrey area. I have made the decision to get help with my bonding as a final resort, as my nerves just cannot cope with the...
  10. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Bonding a Trio

Unfortunately, my bunny Finn passed away in June due a stomach disorder. I have since got a new bunny Mylo who will be neauted in October and bonded with my female Myrtle. I have however recently thought about how nice it would be to have a Trio and since my two are not bonded yet it could be...
  11. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Bonded rabbit now alone after death - shy rabbit

My Mini Lop bunny Finn passed away this week, which has been very upsetting for me. However, my girly bun Myrtle who had been bonded with Finn is incredibly shy and not very sociable around people at all. She is friendly but very timid. She has become a little more active since his passing, but...
  12. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Flooring Trouble

I am literally tearing my hear out trying to find flooring for Finn & Myrtles pen. I use to get Vynal flooring cutoffs pretty cheap, however now this is quite expensive unless you are able to collect it yourself - which I can't. Myrtle is a big chewer and almost eaten to the old one so I need...
  13. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Constant humping in neutered male - Heeelp

I am having some issues with my bunnies, Finn & Myrtle. They have both been neutered for over a year now, Finn was neutered at a young age as he was hormonal at 2 months. For the past year he has been bonded with Myrtle, and they both live together indoors. However over the past 5 months or so...
  14. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Hay Only Diet

I am having a real hard time moving Finn & Myrtle to a pellet free diet. In fact i am struggling to cut their pellets down at all. At the moment they get two table spoons of pellets each, and are on both Timothy and Alfalfa King Hay, with a little Kale each day. I have also tried them on some...
  15. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Female rabbits behaviour is driving me to want to rehome her...

I have been thinking of rehoming one of my bunnies, Myrtle. Her behaviour has been driving me insane and I am feeling quite stressed out with it. I have had many bunnies in my time but her destructive behaviour beats them all, especially for an indoor bunny. She has been Health checked a few...
  16. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Lack of good Rabbit Housing

Has anyone else noticed how we have a lack of decent rabbit housing in this country? When looking through Google, Instagram and Pintrest I see so many fantastic set ups that not only look amazing but are a good size, but all suppliers are in different countries. All we seem to get here are...
  17. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Neutered bonded pair: Humping

I have two rabbits Finn & Myrtle. They have both been neutered for well over 5 months (Finn was fixed nearly a year ago). However Finn just will not stop humping Myrtle. They have been pre bonded and bonded and they seemed fairly ok until this week. I was away last week and the humping has...
  18. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Shampoo for Rabbits

Finn recently had fur mites which have now been cleared as negative after using Xenexs. However his skin is still very dry and needs shampooing as instructed by my vet. Which shampoo is best for rabbits? Thanks
  19. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Myrtle has a skin lesion

I have just noticed a weird lesion on Myrtles back. I am going to book in ANOTHER vet visit but I was just wondering if anyone knew what it might be? Its dry and it doesn't appear to be irritating her -- hence why i have only just spotted it. I am just having so much bad luck at the minute...
  20. Finn.The.Mini.Lop.Bun

Fur Mites

I think Finn has fur mites. Your typical flaky, cracked skin on his back (bad dandruff) which is giving him a sore eye. His due to go into the vets on Saturday morning. Myrtle has been Flea and Tick treated so she should be ok. It looks like he has Cheyletiella Parasitovorax Is there anything I...
Back