• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

New mini lop is home!!

We picked up by new female mini lop yesterday and I thought I would show you the pictures! She is super friendly and confident eating everything, drinking she’s very happy. She’s called Bodie She’s really happy to be stroked and comes up the door for cuddles etc but I haven’t got her out yet...
  2. B

Introducing my new mini lop!

And thankyou so much! X
  3. B

Mia is cute but I know way to many people mias!! I would get confused ;) xx
  4. B

Thankyou so much :) xx
  5. B

Manchester vet

That’s very reassuring to know Thankyou so much!! :) x
  6. B

Manchester vet

Thankyou! Yes saint helens is absolutely great! Only 5 mins away from dads house where bun won’t live full time but can be brought over for spay etc :) Thankyou so much for the help x
  7. B

Manchester vet

Hi all! We have our local vet who’s fine for all minor such as vaccines etc, but with the bringing home of our new baby girl I am getting worried about spaying. I know it has to be done but it makes me nervous that something were to happen I would be so distraught especially after losing bea so...
  8. B

Thankyou so much she was truly gorgeous! An Thankyou I hope she will have a equally great personality. Ava has been added to list along with Lila :) x
  9. B

Lillian bun - update

Aw I had no idea your bun was I’ll, poor you. Sending lots of love and healing to her and you guys :) x
  10. B

Bunny photos requested!

Thankyou so much, it was very hard losing her but hopefully new bun will bring some if that amazing un by live back into my life. Your photos are stunning, you make the Rex type fur look even plusher and so nice than it is even in person!!
  11. B

Thankyou so much, i really appreciate all your help and support throughout this! I definitely think I’m going to try and do the A name ending. Astra is beautiful! I am going to keep posting and will update when bun comes home and whichever name I decide! Bea was just lovely wasn’t she! The...
  12. B

Bunny photos requested!

Hi this is my beautiful girl who passed away aged 3 from an internal disease suddenly i posted about her in my first thread “ sad introduction” and she is why I joined.. She was just beautiful https://ibb.co/hpVJ6S https://ibb.co/juj0Ln This is the other baby I have decided to get to share my...
  13. B

Thankyou! They should be there now? :)
  14. B

Hi guys! After sadly losing my beautiful nethie girl Bea I have found another baby to bring into my life! She is a beautiful mini lop (UK) doe. She was bring in the 28th of January and comes home end of March. I have only decided on the one for now but if I want to get another in future the...
  15. B

Bonding babies?

Thankyiu sk mych xx
  16. B

Getting a Continental giant

Aw he sounds lovely!! I am still debating as the short lifespan makes me so sad however 6 isn’t bad at all I think I could cope with that but so many people are telling me theirs barely made 4 which would make me so sad as after the premature loss of my nethie who I had for almost 4 years it was...
  17. B

Getting a Continental giant

Hi there! I am still actually debating whether I want a conti as after talking to people I am really being put off by their short lifespan. It will make me so sad knowing I don’t have a lot of time with them. I am still looking at rescue condos and also at my other favourite dwarf breeds like...
  18. B

Sad introduction

Also so sorry about your comet, I think that’s he hardest thing after losing a rabbit you feel slightly guilty about wanting another :(
  19. B

Sad introduction

Thankyou very much for your reply, I am still sad about bea but I am also looking into getting another rabbit or two and will hopefully post about them :) xx
  20. B

and then they were (hopefully ) three

Are they continentals May I ask? I just have posted a thread in these as I’m looking to adopt! Sorry to bother you if they aren’t but they are just beautiful anuway!! :)
Back