• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Preparing for bonded bunnies.

Hi guys, my bonded bunnies are ready to be moved back into their own space! After my female had her spay they started to fight so I had to seperate. They have now been living together in a neutral space for about 8+ weeks. I plan to move them into a small area back in their own room today. I...
  2. C

Paint fumes

Hi guys, I am currently in the process of bonding my 2 rabbits. So while they are living in the bathroom I thought I would take the opportunity to paint the kitchen where the normally live. Planning on using Dulux paint but what im wondering is if the fumes will be dangerous to the rabbits. I...
  3. C

Potential stasis...emergency vet or not?

So earlier tonight I THOUGHT I saw Lola tummy pressing, but when I went near her she hopped off (indignantly[emoji23]) and went to munch some hay...so fine I thought...she had THE best golden droppings in her tray tonight too so wasnt too worried. Anyway, I was out a couple of hours and when I...
  4. C

Spay bunny

Hello! Just looking for a wee bit guidance. Lola had her spay today and a wee bit extra to remove a wee lump off her shoulder. I got her home at about 6pm and she was seeeerioulsy spaced out and out of sorts. She seems a little less spaced and has moved around a little now. However I can't seem...
  5. C

Homemade digging box

Hello, I'm thinking about trying to make a homemade digging box for my bunnies using a wooden chest. I wondered if this looks like it would be a bunny safe material to use? Thanks :) Large Pirate Chest Unpainted Wooden Chest Box Toy Trunk Storage Unfinished Toy Box 56.5x 33x 36.5cm (Large -...
  6. C

Routines and settling in...

So I've has Buster and Lola for almost a week now so I'm really just checking in to see if people have any advice or suggestions on my routine/How I'm helping them settle in. I want to get it as right as i can from the start with them. At the moment their routine is: Morning 1 bowl (roughly...
  7. C

Alfie and Marty's Apple tree.

For some time now I have kept the urn of ashes of my pair of buns, unsure what I wanted to do with them. I missed terribly having buns in the house and finally plucked up the courage to adopt a new pair who I brought home this weekend. Bringing them home made me decide it was time to do...
  8. C

Travelling with a pair

Hello! So for anyone who saw my post a couple of months ago looking for rex rabbits, I am pleased to say that I am adopting a lovely rex pair this weekend from a rescue and am delighted :) But, we have to travel with them in the car for around 4hrs. I have a question about how to travel with...
  9. C

Single or pairs

Hello, so I'm looking for a bit of guidance. I have kept rabbits most of my life and am currently in the process of looking to rehome another. Anyway, I'm looking to see if anyone keeps single indoor rabbits? I have experience of keeping rabbits in pairs and individually and both indoor and...
  10. C

Wanted: Rex Rabbits Scotland

Hi everyone! Sorry if this has reposted...again... I've been trying to post this through the tapatalk app but it doesnt seem to be working...at least I don't think it is so massive apologies if it has. I'm looking to adopt/rehome bunnies but, due to some allergies can only keep Rex Rabbits...
Back