• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Baxter_Bunnny

Update and question.

Hey everyone. Been a while but me and Baxter are doing well. His neuter was delayed slightly as my elderly female dog had to be unexpectedly spayed a month ago and I've been busy with her. She is thankfully 100% back to normal and now Baxter is off for his op on Monday. We have a new addition...
  2. Baxter_Bunnny

Baxter Exploring!

He's getting used to having free roam time in the living room and today he jumped up onto the arm chair! :love:
  3. Baxter_Bunnny

Baxter day 3

3 days he's been here now and I can't believe how well he's doing. Litter training is pretty much done. Not one single poop on his fleece today and all his wee in the litter tray that I moved to the corner he had been weeing in. He had his first free roam of the living room this evening and he...
  4. Baxter_Bunnny

What does this mean?

Baxter is super friendly and is settled in so fast. He is happy to be picked up, no kicking out of struggling. If I sit in his run with him he will come over to me, climb in my lap and be stroked. He also lays down when you stroke him and he loves his cheeks being rubbed! But, one thing he has...
  5. Baxter_Bunnny

Buck Neuter

What is the best age to get Baxter done? He's 12 weeks old and I'd like to get him neutered at some point in the near future. Thanks.
  6. Baxter_Bunnny

Meet baxter

I collected him yesterday. He is super tame already and has settled in very fast. He's so chilled out. He is a 12 week old Netherland dwarf cross. I hope to get lots of info and advice from this forum and I will also be sharing more (better) photos soon.
  7. Baxter_Bunnny

Good Evening

Just a quick hello from a soon to be bunny mummy. Next week I will be bringing home a 12 week old buck. He's an agouti Netherland dwarf cross (not sure what with). I have named him Baxter :love: :wave:
Back