• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

My "oops" babies

Here are a few pics, now that they're 3 weeks old. I still can't tell which are boys or girls; everytime I try they get super squirmy! I have no clue what their ears are gonna do, but I'm excited to see what's gonna happen! Mom is holland lop and Dad is a netherland dwarf... This little...
  2. S

Baby eyes

Hi! I had 4 sweet babies in an "oops" litter. Today they are 12 days old and only one has opened its eyes. Should I be worried? Or is there a way I can help them along? I will be posting pictures shortly because they are so stinking adorable. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  3. S

Cecotropes

One of my rabbits seems to not be either 1) eating her cecotropes or 2)making too many bc there are a lot of them in her litter. And there is an odor that goes along with them. It's not a strong odor until you're fairly close to her hutch. Is this normal? She gets tons of timothy and a small...
  4. S

Dog food

I try to keep my dog's food out od the way when I let my bunnies run free thru the house. However, there have been a couple of instances where my mini rex Cinnamon will head straight to the dog food before I can move it. I'm pretty sure she shouldn't eat it, but what causes this? My other...
  5. S

Hair loss?

I'm not sure if this question goes under health or behavior, but I think they could be related....I noticed my 2 males (the brown one is fixed, the brindle one isn't) have strange hair patterns/loss on their backs. Is this fighting? Dominance? I worry bc you can sneeze and kill a rabbit, so I...
  6. S

Finally!! :)

My 2 buns are finally getting along! They're still under supervision but they're not chasing or biting each other!! They're so cute like this!! Blossom is on the left, and Spock is on the right. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  7. S

Snuffles?

My 2 momma bunnies are acting normal, eating, pooping, etc. But, within the last few days I've noticed a noise that sounds like a loud, huffing, maybe. I think they're sneezing or coughing. One is doing it more than the other. Does snuffles always have noes and eye issues as a symptom? Because...
  8. S

2 mommas, 1 nesting box...

I have 2 females who have each had a litter with 5 days of each other. The first had 2 kits, but one didn't make it. The other had 3 kits. The 2nd bun put her babies in the same box as the first one. Now, all four are in the same box. All babies are being fed, but idk which one is feeding them...
  9. S

Help!

Hi! I'm very new here and I'm fairly certain I live much further away than most in this forum, but I've noticed y'all seem to have the best information...I've had bunnies for a whopping 6 months now and I feel like I have no clue what I'm doing. Yesterday morning I woke up to my precious 8 mo...
Back