• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

My "oops" babies

Nope, I'm in the US (North Texas). Here, it costs $140 for a male and $175 for a female. I had to look it up, so $140 is about £100...(the single mom in me is about to croak). It's one of those things that I'll have to plan for. I won't have mom fixed until after the babies are weaned, so that...
  2. S

My "oops" babies

I've been looking for a place in my house to keep them! Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  3. S

My "oops" babies

I plan to get mom spayed but it's sooo expensive here, at least, in my area it is. It costs more for a male rabbit to be neutered than a large dog to be spayed. It's ridiculous. Dad is a show bunny so he won't be neutered for a while. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  4. S

My "oops" babies

Yes, they're separated! I have to let them out separately to play now, but when i do, they still head to each other's cage. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  5. S

My "oops" babies

I may keep one, but idk which. I don't sell my babies, but I'm very protective of who they go to...so, i might end up keeping them! Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  6. S

My "oops" babies

Here are a few pics, now that they're 3 weeks old. I still can't tell which are boys or girls; everytime I try they get super squirmy! I have no clue what their ears are gonna do, but I'm excited to see what's gonna happen! Mom is holland lop and Dad is a netherland dwarf... This little...
  7. S

Baby eyes

Alright, 3 out of 4 have opened their eyes! They're kinda squirmy and wouldn't sit still but that's ok. Lol, they'll learn! Gonna need names for them but I don't know if they're boys or girls yet. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  8. S

Baby eyes

Ok! I can do that! Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  9. S

Baby eyes

Hi! I had 4 sweet babies in an "oops" litter. Today they are 12 days old and only one has opened its eyes. Should I be worried? Or is there a way I can help them along? I will be posting pictures shortly because they are so stinking adorable. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  10. S

Cecotropes

So....turned out she was pregnant...oops! But there are 4 healthy cute babies who will only be allowed good, loving homes. Unless I get too attached...which is highly possible. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  11. S

Dog food

I've made sure to keep it up when they're out. She seems to have encouraged another one to do the same. :( I've got no clue why she does it. But, she hasn't had any since I've noticed she's done it! Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  12. S

Bunny photos requested!

Yes, and the two on the right are just mixes, I think. The left rex is Camo and the right one is Cinnamon :) Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  13. S

Cecotropes

I can do that! Thanks! Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  14. S

Bunny photos requested!

Here are some of my babies...I'd like to know how Jane gets such aaahhh-mazing photos. What's the secret?? And, how do you get them to hold still without bribery of greens? Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  15. S

Bunny photos requested!

Look at that cutie! Just want to snuggle!!! Precious! Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  16. S

Cecotropes

I haven't had her too long, and a vet check crossed my mind. I was just reading what the weight for a holland lop should be, and I'm now thinking she's overweight. No meds, no vaccines (we don't do those here, i guess), plenty of timothy hay... I was told she hasn't been able to have a live...
  17. S

Cecotropes

One of my rabbits seems to not be either 1) eating her cecotropes or 2)making too many bc there are a lot of them in her litter. And there is an odor that goes along with them. It's not a strong odor until you're fairly close to her hutch. Is this normal? She gets tons of timothy and a small...
  18. S

Dog food

I have a small poodle and he doesn't eat like that. Normally, they're not even in that psrt of the house. Normally, I remember to put it up. I just thought it strange that she would make a beeline to it. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
  19. S

Dog food

I know, isn't it strange? It's so weird. This particular dog food has two types of morsels in it. One kind of is like a triangle shape brown morsel and the other is more of a chicken chunk. She only seems to eat the little brown triangle ones. She has no interest in the chicken flavored ones...
  20. S

Dog food

I took a picture bc that was easier, but it turned ot sideways. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Back