• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Mizzmarni

Thumper...

Just a quick question hopefully... My 10 month old bunny keeps thumping his foot on the floor and the floor of this cage... Is this to get attention? Well he has to have his 'operation' soon and was wondering if they are connected? Thank you all so much Mizzmarni
  2. Mizzmarni

Worried Rabbit..

Hey peeps, Go glad to be back and missed you all, i have a few questions for you.. Firstly when i got Chompy at 8 weeks old he was relaxed and did not mind being picked up, then one day i picked him up and he was having so much fun in the run that he jumped out of my arms and bashed his nose...
  3. Mizzmarni

Help with ideas and inspiration..

Ok, I have chompy my 1st house bun who lives in my room. i told u all about the fact that he bites the cage in the morning so i need ideas of how to keep him happy and stimulated. I leave him out of his cage as much as he can but he chomps (hence the name!) everything in site and has ruined...
  4. Mizzmarni

What age can i start giving chompy veggies?

Hey guys, What age can i start giving chompy veggies? Also what is the best thing to give him.. he is about 11 weeks old now.. The lady said to give him tomatoes (just a little) as it has a vitimin they need in it?? Thanks for helping.. Mizzmarni XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  5. Mizzmarni

Wooden floors?

Ok i have a wooden floor in my bedroom where my bunny lives, is it ok to let him run around on it all day? He is a bit slippy on it but he has got used to it (only had chompy for 2 weeks) I thought i might get some off cuts of carpet in my room, where should i get it from and can i get it for...
  6. Mizzmarni

PLEASE HELP ME I NEED SLEEP.................

Just a little update, Chompy is my alarm clock! It was 7.30 on the dot this morning, i though about all the things everyone said and felt bad leaving the cue little guy in there.. so i got up and let him out and went to sleep on the floor!! Actually i could not sleep and i had to keep an eye on...
  7. Mizzmarni

PLEASE HELP ME I NEED SLEEP.................

ok i am totally in love with my bunny but he keeps me awake.. 1) how do i stop him chewing the bars?? (we where told when we had our puppies to put a little chilli paste on the wood they where chewing and that soon stopped them!! our house was being ruined!) 2) bunny freak out!!?!?!?!?!? why...
  8. Mizzmarni

Nipping?

My new little bunny nips me.. not enough to hurt me but i think he does it to move me out the way or something, he also does it when i put my hand under his chin which i know rabbit's dont like.. Why does he do this and how do i make him stop.. Any ideas would be greatly received.. Thanks...
  9. Mizzmarni

PICCYS OF MY NEW BUNNY-SORRY THERE MASSIVE

His name is Chompy, He is so laid back.. He eats everything and enjoys nipping me, nice!!! Here are some piccys, sorry there so big but it takes me ages to resize them.. Hope you all love him as much as i do.. Love always Mizzmarni XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  10. Mizzmarni

Sorry another 3 questions....

Hey guys, Im in love with my new bunny, he has such a personality! my last bun just sat in her litter tray and did not much but my new bun is an nosy bun.. I LOVE HIM! Anyway just a few questions..... 1. what is the best way to bond with my bunny?? we already are i know but im inpatient and...
  11. Mizzmarni

HELP-NEW BUNNY HAS POO PROBLEM-UPDATED HELP

Thanks guys, The thing is, he is not my first bun but my 1st house bun so i probibly notice every little thing that he does.. The liike like the poops he eats so i think he should be ok.. My last question is.. should i take away his food and just leave him with hay? Thanks all you have made...
  12. Mizzmarni

Thanks guys, Ok, Ill try and answer the question 1 by one. *he has access to a bowl of water.. i have given him back his bittle with white stuff in it which hopefully should help. *I have not been giving fruit or veg as i know it is bad for them when they are so little, also been feeding him...
  13. Mizzmarni

Hey guys, Sorry that my 1st post is not a jolly one and i promise ill get some piccys soon.. Anyway, my new little bunny has dirrorea (sorry cant spell that), the pet shop gave me some stuff that looks like white power (i was hoping the police did not stop me) to put in his water.. anyway his...
  14. Mizzmarni

Mini-lops.. need advice

I have decided to get a mini lop as it is the smallist and im only small so i cant carry around a massive rabbit.. Anyway i used to have a doe lion head which apparently are famous for being grumpy.. She was grumpy and bity but i loved her :cry: Anyway what are mini lops genrall like??? i need...
  15. Mizzmarni

House buns??

Ok i have decided to get a new bun but i want to keep him in my room, therefore i would like advice on what sort of cage i should need (size e.t.c) and anything else vital i should know. I have had bunnies beofre but have always wanted a house rabbit.. I want to get a mini-lop.. Does anyone...
  16. Mizzmarni

Bye Bye Bunny

Just wanted to say goodbye to bunny.. I love you so much and wish you where still here peeing on me... :oops: I love you bye.. your mummy Hannah XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  17. Mizzmarni

My bunny just died...

wow.. I love you guys.. you are all so wonderful and someone remembers me YAY!! I could not sleep and kept crying, i am looking forward to getting another bunny but i would much rather have bunny back with me... I know she is outside (dead) and it makes me so sad.. we are going to have a...
  18. Mizzmarni

My bunny just died...

Hey all, I have nto been to this site for months now but i am so sad.. my bunny just died, her name was Bunny (how origional) and i think it was all my fault.. She was only 2 years old and all of a sudden she stopped eating and within days she died.. I am a terrible bunny mummy.. Hopefully i...
  19. Mizzmarni

A A A chooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks guys.. I think she is fine now i just overreacted!! Im such a drama queen. Thanks Love Hanny XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
  20. Mizzmarni

A A A chooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey guys long time to speak, Hope you are all well and you bunnys are happy.. Just q quick question, my gorgeous little bunny kept sneezing yesterday and in 2 years of having her i have never herd her sneeze.. Do you think she has a cold? what other simptoms are there? Do you think i should...
Back