• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Help bunny behaviour bonded pair - falling out

Ahhhh I have never heard of this. This is what it was first time when Noel and Mindy had a fight and it set off the other pair , but once we blocked of the view all seemed fine and really stopped the problem. Cliff and Mirandas fight was 2 weeks later and so random and out the blue just...
  2. K

Help bunny behaviour bonded pair - falling out

Hi everyone! I was hoping you could help me! The story is quite long so I will try and keep it brief :- Adopted cliff and Miranda, a bonded pair and the rescue bonded them with Noel who recently lost his partner. All was fine for 3 months then Miranda and Noel fell out a fight occurred with an...
  3. K

Where to buy hay in bulk - online/farms? - Stockport area

Thank you everyone for your suggestions !
  4. K

Yep they are all vaccinated with both of them :)
  5. K

Hi everyone, We have gone from 2 buns to 4 buns (very long story but we now have 2 amazing set ups with 2 bonded pairs) Now we have doubled we are noticing we are going through a lot of hay. We currently buy our hay from pets at home. We buy timothy hay, timothy hay with marigold, etc I am...
Back