• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. pepperandclover

Weird bump/scab

what is this??? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. pepperandclover

Urgent

Right my two boys are both mounting each other and making loads of noise so I separated them but now the are thumping and trying to escape my parents are going mental Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. pepperandclover

Blood in wee please help

I was away to a farm today and I came back to see what looks like red stains in the litter box and on the floor I’m really worried what should I do??!! Is it serious? they are eating fine and acting normal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. pepperandclover

Ughh help

My parents r being really annoying my two buns have been inside now for maybe a month and my mum thinks it’s disgusting and horrible and they should be kept outside and my dads taking her side so now when the snow goes they are going back outside there are lots of foxes in my area to and I don’t...
  5. pepperandclover

Odor free hay ?

I’m trying to convince my parents to let me keep my rabbits indoors it’s not working they said that the hay smells sweet idk what to do any low odor or odor free hay ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. pepperandclover

Caught in the act. [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. pepperandclover

Buns are loving the new home made toy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. pepperandclover

Pepper loves apple sticks

. How cute pepper only eats apple sticks from my tree not store bought love him so much [emoji7] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. pepperandclover

Bunny pellet intake

I have two baby rabbits both roughly weigh 2 pounds how much pellets should they be taking I’ve been giving them each a 1/4 cup is this right? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back