• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Jennie13

Bonding question

I’ve been trying to bond Dylan and Efa since the end of October. Both rabbits approx 2-3, both neutered, Dylan being introduced to my existing girl. They’ve been much more difficult than my previous bonds, and I’ve taken it back to basics and restarted a couple of times. They seem to be in a...
  2. Jennie13

Hello

Hi, I suddenly realised it was poor form to post asking for help without popping here first to say hi! I’ve had rabbits for six years now and have lurked on here for a while so thought I should probably join in. My Avatar shows Efa (the white lionhead x) and Elwood my first bun who is now...
  3. Jennie13

Using NIC cubes in bonding

Hello all, After two incredibly easy bonds with previous pairs I’ve hit my first difficult bond. I’m introducing my new laid back male to my quite highly strung existing female. She’s not adapting very well to him in neutral territory meetings so I’m going to scale back and go more slowly with...
Back