• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Unbonded and fighting

Hi all I really need advice please. I have an 18 month spayed female Lily, and a 6 year old neutered male Aaron. Both rescued and both up to date for Myxomatosis, RHD and RHD2. They have been bonded and happy for 8 months. I did the bonding myself last September. But they have started...
  2. B

Unbonded and fighting

Hi all I really need advice please. I have an 18 month spayed female Lily, and a 6 year old neutered male Aaron. Both rescued and both up to date for Myxomatosis, RHD and RHD2. They have been bonded and happy for 8 months. I did the bonding myself last September. But they have started...
  3. B

Bonding outdoor buns

Hi. Bella and Aaron have been living in a split run for 4 weeks. Each section is around 12ft x 10ft. Before Aaron arrived, Bella had the whole run to herself. At the moment they can see and sniff each other through the dividing fence (I even saw Bella grooming his head the other day). Am going...
Back