• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Craig 1965

Bare patch on rear

Thank you Jane. That makes sense - something im not able to see at the moment. Really appreciate everyone's input for this thread. Craig. X
  2. Craig 1965

Bare patch on rear

Ah - seems that these mitey things may be got from bedding ie in hay and/or straw. Might explain how. Think a trip to the vet may be in order - i can't determine if there are mites or not so a skin scrape may be the best way to find out.
  3. Craig 1965

Bare patch on rear

Thank you Jane. Your medical knowledge is amazing. I may have to go to the vets then. If this is a common mite. Any ideas how they might have got to flo?
  4. Craig 1965

Bare patch on rear

Oh yeah, shes absolutely fine in herself as far as I can tell. She had a very nice 2 hours basking in the sun this morning. As for bertie.....
  5. Craig 1965

Bare patch on rear

Thank you shimmer. I'm not convinced its a moult as it just doesn't feel right - call it bunny parent gut feeling. Because of the localisation of it and the fact I put rearguard on recently I'm leaning towards that but it shouldn't make her fur come out. I will monitor it regularly over the next...
  6. Craig 1965

Bare patch on rear

I was giving flo a bit of a gentle brush up this morning and as I got to her rear area near her tail flap I started to get an increase in fur coming off. I checked the area and where I'd been brushing, there were 2 now bald-ish areas either side of her tail area. I noticed very small white...
  7. Craig 1965

She's at it again!

Thank you. Yes bertie was making sure Flo was ok and giving her a good old wash. Poor Bertie had had a traumatic previous 24 hours with his annual vet check up. There was nothing wrong with Bertie following the check up. He is absolutely healthy, but it's the trip to and from the vet that...
  8. Craig 1965

She's at it again!

After a nice relaxing few hours in the evening on the freshly cut lawns, madam would like to say that being a rabbit is exhausting work..... Also, a few photos taken just moments earlier in what was a very pleasant evening here...
  9. Craig 1965

Just napping....

Apparently, flo seems to think this is a comfortable way to sleep.... Just.....why???? Ps the red Sox aren't mine!
  10. Craig 1965

Flo and Bertie say hi

Thank you Babsie. I have no idea what sort of triffid it is. It blooms a vibrant pink and is very large. I'll get a photo when its in full colour and post it and see if anyone can confirm the triffid.
  11. Craig 1965

Flo and Bertie say hi

She does. I hadn't noticed that - great observation.
  12. Craig 1965

Something is going wrong

Sending millions of vibes for Cookie. I hope his poops are better today. Fingers crossed for the vet trip on Monday Xx
  13. Craig 1965

Flo and Bertie say hi

Flo and bertie would just like to wish everybun a hoppy weekend and hope you all get some sunshine and rest....
  14. Craig 1965

Eddy & Boo

That first photo of Boo is an absolute heart melter just beautiful. Xx
  15. Craig 1965

Vibes for Boobly Bear please

My sincere apologies for missing this thread and not posting. Firstly my sincere condolences to you for the loss of your father. I am pleased Boo has made a recovery. She has such a special life with you and a unique connection. Sending all my vibes to her that she continues to recover. X
  16. Craig 1965

Mia 2010 - 23.1.2024

I'm really sorry that you lost beautiful Mia. Sleep peaceful, Mia. Huge hugs to you Chul. X
  17. Craig 1965

Rabbit Boarding North East England

There is a rabbit rescue in Sunderland called pawz for thought (with the z). They have a website and they look pretty good. Might be worth a call. I don't know if they do boarding but they may know of people who would- if they can't.
  18. Craig 1965

Eddy & Boo

They're lovely quality pics. I love the intimacy and the capturing of the moment. They're beautiful characters. Xx
  19. Craig 1965

Help with grief

It is hard. But its because you care and you love your bunnies. Time does pass and to a degree time does help heal but please don't feel guilt. Guilt is a powerful and negative emotion in some ways but its also an emotion that needs to be there. The loss wasn't your fault but we all address...
  20. Craig 1965

Help with grief

I am sorry to read of the loss of your bunny. As a community, we all feel the loss of one of our bunnies and many of us, as you have, post how we feel. Firstly, it takes enormous courage to take the time and open your feelings on a forum- and everyone here will totally understand this and how...
Back