• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

I can't get her to drink from a bottle

I can't find a way to get my 8 week old rabbit to drink from a bottle. she only drinks from a bowl, and even then doesn't drink much, as far as I know. She won't eat much other than hay either. The man that I got her from gave me a bag of the feed that he gives his rabbits, along with some seeds...
  2. C

I have a few questions.

Do you have a recommended type of hay or food for rabbits?
  3. C

I have a few questions.

Okay I checked out the site. Thanks! I have been looking everywhere trying to find new research sources. This one is helpful!:wave:
  4. C

I have a few questions.

I am in FFA and if we get a rabbit through the organization, we have to show it. this was also the only real way to convince my parents to get a pet. I still need to do more research about breeds and food. thanks for the tips!:lol:
  5. C

I have a few questions.

What is the best breed for a show rabbit? What housing would you recommend? Inside or outside? What is the best type of cage/hutch? Okay thats all. Thanks!:D (side note, I live in America and I know most of you are from the UK, so if you know any products I can get in America and the UK...
Back