• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Mark1

Pen sides, how tall?

How high do you guys think pen sides should be? I see some as short as 700mm (2 1/4) feet and some over 1m (3 feet).
  2. Mark1

Binkys in my lounge!

I'm sure some of you have read my bonding thread and the fact our rabbits have now become house rabbits. We let them out of their pen each evening and they have free roam of the lounge and hallway, well tonight after their usual sniffing 'where's that cat', they both did a binky! So pleased...
  3. Mark1

Lighting new indoor enclosure

Those of that you have read my thread in the bonding section will know that we are in the last stages of bonding our pair and they have a really nice large bunny shed with large run to go in. BUT, now they have been living in our entrance hallway for a few days whilst bonding, we cannot bear to...
  4. Mark1

New concerned parents attempting bonding......

Hi there, new parents first post! About 6 weeks ago we inherited a 6 year old male that has wry neck, he's fine on the ground, can get around and eat / drink no problem. It only causes issue with balance and tail spin when you pick him up so we minimise handling. He is naturally a quiet...
Back