• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

First Emergency Vet Trip for Jasmine

It's so sad when bunnies get sick. Hope everything will be ok sooner with Jasmine. please keep us posted
  2. B

New to Forum - rabbit has balance problems

Sad to know she's not ok. but yes, Bring her to the vet
  3. B

How can I tell my bunny that hay is food?

Hi, Here are some tips based on what I have searched online. You can try these. :) 1. Feed Tastier Hay 2. Put Hay Where Your Rabbit Sits 3. Incorporate Hay into Toys 4. Add Garnish 5. Feed Less Dry Food
  4. B

Bunnies have destroyed garden - help!

I couldn't agree more, I love my bunnies and I also let them play. They also love digging and making their selves dirty.
  5. B

Sheds

Wow, you're just lucky to have someone who can do that for you. Is it cheaper if its DIY?
  6. B

Sheds

Crickey, when I searched for ideas and it gave me this thread I had no idea it was so old. Sorry for reviving such an old post. But.... if any one can help ;):oops:
  7. B

Sheds

Hey lilbun, I was just searching the forum for interesting ideas on housing my little bunnies + came accross your post. Did you ever use a summerhouse type building as a hutch in the end? I was thinking of going for the number 1 winner from waltons here http://whatshed.co.uk/corner-summer-house...
  8. B

Sensative tummy

I must say I learned a lot from this thread. Ive been worried with my bunnies' diet as well.
  9. B

Fresh start for a chubby bun - suggestions and advice appreciated!

Ham is soooooo adorable. i agree with gradual dieting as well.. hope to see more pics of Ham in couple of weeks.
  10. B

River Run - A Shed Build Blog

nice these are very nice set up as well.
  11. B

rabbit housing advice/ideas please

yeah,this is the closest thing to that in the wild. I agree. I already talked to my wife if we can convert a bit of our garden to this. She loved it but still want to think about it first. I hope you can help me convince her.
  12. B

Liza this is super cool..:love: its like they are not inside the cage. Now, i'm confused. :lol:
  13. B

This is what I've been searching for. the sheds are nice and spacious. thanks Omi!
  14. B

Hi any great ideas for outside shelter for my bunnies? I have 3 now.:) I'm thinking its like a bike shed or a garden shed maybe. like transprent ones? any suggestions please. Im also looking at the web searching. but still asking for rabbit lovers like me. :love:
  15. B

Welfare Wednesday - Winter draws on!

hi I cant find the latest post about outside cages. garden shed for my rabbits. been searching for minutes. sorry im a newbie. any ideas? with pictures please
  16. B

What about this summerhouse for my trio ?

Im checking the links and they are all cute houses. Still looking for good for 2
  17. B

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Tony Area you live = Southampton, Hampshire Why did you choose your RU name? = I used the username since I was young. Names of your rabbits = Deney and Ronie Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work at home. Doing online jobs. One thing you didn't know about me= my dream is...
Back