• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

newborn kits and mother rabbit

Thank you shimmer, she has enjoyed free range of the house and is pooping normal hay ball poops now as well as eating more, I will of course give her unlimited food as well as hay and water and she is loving the fresh veggies she is used to. Once I can figure out how to upload pictures I will...
  2. L

Thank you, Minnie is doing much better the gurgling has stopped and she has taken to eating a little more again! Her poops are a little sticky but not runny and she is cleaning herself up well and looking after the kits well. I checked this morning and all were still alive and warm but didn't...
  3. L

Thank you Mighty Max
  4. L

hi sorry in advance for what might be a simple question but...... my 14 month of bunny had her babies this morning, it was her first time and she did amazing delivering all 7 kits into a blue ribbon nest. The problem I am having is that Minnie (mother) seems to be making very very loud...
Back