• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Natalie

Can rabbits eat BLACK kale.

2. Natalie

lol the texture is a bit weird. Mr Muffles had a munch on it though, which is good cos he's not been great with his greens of late. He has his next dental tomorrow :( I always get anxious when they have to go under GA. But hopefully all will go well and we'll have him back by the afternoon...
  3. Natalie

Thanks Omi, I looked at the packet again and sure enough in smaller print beneath the Black Kale description is indeed Cavalo Nero. I’ll try them on a bit :)
  4. Natalie

I know curly kale is okay in moderation, don’t know about black kale. Thanks - Natalie :)
  5. Natalie

Caramel and Mr Muffles - Neutral Territory Bonding - Videos

I've been too upset to come on the forum for a while because I am very sad to say that our precious Caramel passed away a few weeks back :( It was nothing to do with the bonding, which we think was going okay, we think it was just a combination of old age and her heart condition. We were never...
  6. Natalie

Caramel and Mr Muffles - Neutral Territory Bonding - Videos

For anyone following the saga of the slow bonding effort we are undergoing between Caramel and Mr Muffles, here are the videos we took when we attempted a neutral territory meet and greet. We took lots of short bursts of video over the period of time they were together, although when they were...
  7. Natalie

Are all these okay? Just checking before I place an order :)

Yes I have ordered, but I’m sure I’ll be ordering from them again in the future so I’ll add dandelion root to my list. Thanks :)
  8. Natalie

Slow Bonding Method - Advice Please

Thanks, yes, we’ll give that a go :)
  9. Natalie

Thanks everyone for your reassurances and advice. I always knew it was unlikely to be easy - although I had kind of hoped that it might :lol: - but no, that was not to be. I shall try out some suggestions, and do a whole load more research and reading and keep trying :)
  10. Natalie

I think this may be the way forward. At least to give it a try and see if it helps. I can put a load of bath mats down on the floor so that the space isn't so slippy. And it is a nice small space, so hopefully that will help. Thanks. How are your two getting on?
  11. Natalie

Such a kind offer - thank you. I've actually gone ahead and placed the order now, took a few bits off, added a few bits, still came to far more than I should have spent, but hey ho, it's for the buns, so obviously it HAD to be done :lol: I hope that Frosty takes to the FibaFirst sticks over...
  12. Natalie

Oh okay, might add coneflower to my list, thanks.
  13. Natalie

I’ll give that one a miss then. Thought it might be good for Mr Muffles teeth as he’s not eating enough hay and has spurs regrowing.
  14. Natalie

Thanks for your kind words. I really worry about either bunny getting harmed :( I think seeing the tuft of pulled out fur didn’t help :cry: Yes, next time we try some together time, I’ll attempt to video the encounter as well. Might need to get a third person in to do the videoing so Mike and...
  15. Natalie

A little bit of a setback I think, I do hope that I'm not messing everything up :( Caramel and Mr Muffles have had a few more times together and as long as they are ignoring each other, it's okay, but as soon as they face off, it doesn't seem to go well. At one of their recent meetings when...
  16. Natalie

I'm been dilly dallying on The Hay Experts website trying to decide which things to try. The FibaFirst pack they've got is quite big, ideally I'd like to find a smaller packet option to find out if Mr Muffles is interested in them, before I buy such a big packet. Anyone got any ideas on...
  17. Natalie

We’ll hang on a bit longer next time and see how it goes - thanks
  18. Natalie

:lol: I think I'll give that a miss
  19. Natalie

With forage, so far I've only been confident to pick dandelions and plantain - Caramel LOVES those - it's been difficult to keep going with as much of those as before because of the weather, but hopefully any day soon they'll be easier to get hold of again. Everything is covered in snow here...
  20. Natalie

Awww what a lovely idea - bunny play dates :) With regards to the humping and scarpering, I think hubby and I are just too quick to panic, we even stand by with a water spray bottle, just in case things get out of hand - I read about the spray bottle idea as a means of separating feuding...
Back