• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

Meet Fatty

Introducing Fatty So called as she is an extremely overweight minilop! She came to me as a rescue and with Jasmine going, has stayed to be a friend for Stitch and Ron, and with Stitch going i am very glad we kept her as now Ron still has a friend and at 10 and half he needs one! Fatty needs a...
  2. P

Foxy, Reuben and Max

these were taken a couple of weeks ago when we actually had a sunny day! Foxy and reuben Reuben Foxy Max!
  3. P

Stitch

Stitch was put to sleep on Monday after his health went downhill with the loss of Jasmine, he went into the vets for some investigation and we found a huge abcess behind his eye, the kindest thing to do was let him go. Binky free with Jasmine Stitch xxx
  4. P

Jasmine

Jasmine was helped to the bridge on the 10th May. She had a tooth root abcess in her bottom front inscisors which despite surgery and antibiotics went into her jaw bone. We decided to let her go whilst she was still happy than keep her going with medication. Stitch and Ron miss her and Stitch...
  5. P

Arthur

arthur was helped to the bridge on Thursday last week, he had a tumour in the brain which he had had fro quite sometime but we decided to let him go as long as he was happy. On Thursday he was still happy but very wobbely and whilst the vet was at my house givng the other buns their myxi jabs...
  6. P

Changes with the buns

Well after moving and Plum being pts, my grandma died, the day after i had to have Eva pts. Reuben, Plums partner was lost, he was barely eating and was just not his usual self, ron was also left alone with Eva also leaving us and at 9 and a half i was really worried about him. Last Monday i...
  7. P

Eva

Eva my new zealand white was helped to the bridge 2 weeks ago, her windpipe was so swollen she was having extreme difficulty breathing, she had been on medication for about 6 -8 months and it was now only easing her symptoms for about a week. My vet and I decided the kindest thing to do for her...
  8. P

Plum

Plum went to thr bridge this morning. She was born on 16th December 2003 on a very very cold night. Plum was diagnosed with EC a few years ago and has coped very well, she stopped eating on Sunday night and by yesterday her stomach had shut down. Plum was my mums rabbit and the daughter of one...
  9. P

Grass going to seed

next doors grass has not been mowed at all this year, it has produced some lovely grass but now it's very very tall and going to seed, can i still feed it to the rabbits when it's seeding?
  10. P

Farm Park pics! Goats included!

:lol: :lol:
  11. P

Ageing bunnies

I have just realised that next year 12 of my 15 buns will be 6 or over! :shock: It's amazing how fast the time goes, it doesn't seem like yesterday since i got some of them.
  12. P

peacock

Me and my friend took her little boy to a farm park a few weeks ago and i took these
  13. P

The Garden!

I finally got the pictures to upload! This lot was taken on the 10th June
  14. P

See my hounds can behave when they want to!

LOL Ok they looka bit scary cause of the flash but they can behave sometimes :lol: :lol: or when Daddys holding them :lol: :lol:
  15. P

My Walk to work this morning

ah so peaceful!
  16. P

Jam, Winston, Sooty and Max - Bonding

well i got a few pictures of them Max on the floor, Sooty and Winston on the shelf Sooty, Jam and Max Winston and Jam and Sooty and Max, Sooty is Max's favorite! who knew after living with bootz for years that Max liked the boys?
  17. P

Foxglove

well Foxy moved into the shed on saturday, i did a bit of rejigging and she seems to quite like her new pad!
  18. P

Max, Winston, Jamima and Sooty - UD 20 May

Well after much uming and ahing i decided on Saturday to try Max with Sooty, Winston and Jamima, they have now been together since then and it seems to be going ok, Max has taken a particular shine to Sooty but Sooty isn't quite so kean, Jamima is staying out of the way and Winston is objecting...
  19. P

Could Ron and Eva have vibes please? - both Ok

both Ron and Eva are off to the vets tonight, and staying in tomorrow for various tests, Eva is still sneezing like mad and has now developed a bald patch on her back and Ron's eyes are weeping more than ever and the discharge has now turned white rather than clear, and one or both of them are...
  20. P

Foxglove has arrived

Well she has arrived safe and sound, we got home late on Monday night. She has settled well and on tuesday she met Max, through mesh only, and even then she managed to nip max's nose, which with max being as he is, is proving difficult to check and clean, it's not too bad just a small cut on the...
Back