• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Rabbit coughing and sneezing??

my rabbit Magic has recently become ill but i dont whats wrong with her she not eating much and has started to what sounds like cough and sneeze she seems really tired lying down and shutting her eyes for hours on end . She lies n let u pet her though and will let u pick her up but doesnt seem...
  2. L

baby rabbits what 2 feed???

have four baby rabbits 2 of which are massive they are approx 18days only one of them is so tiny a wee black one so cute the bigger ones seem to be quite brutish and are leaving the nest just scared incase the lil guy isnt getting enough food what could i feed him or her so he grows up big and...
  3. L

HELP HELP HELP BABY BOOM

HI ALL IVE BEEN ON HERE A FEW TIMES RECENTLY GOT 2 RABBITS OF OPPOSITE SEX SO SEPPERATED OBVIOUSLY A LIL TO LATE NOW TODAY I GO OU TO CLEAN HUTCH TO FIND A NET WITH VERY JUMPPY LIL BABIES (IS THAT NORMAL QUITE ALOT OF MOVEMENT) AS FAR AS I CAN COUNT THERE IS FOUR BUT MAY BE MORE AS IM SCARED TO...
  4. L

HELP HELP HELP

hi everyone ok i have a dilemma i have 2 cute wee bunnies just over 5 months now in the run to getting them neutered only thing is they have staretd showuiing aggresion to one anotyher mainly the bigger one beginning to woder if i have a male and a feamale was sold 2 boys/??? so i was told i...
  5. L

Rabbit spay/castra prices

Just wondering hwt is the average Ive been quoted £45 is that gd? or bad?? Cheers
  6. L

rabbit nails

hi there we recently have taken a bunni from my mothers friends as they all know im animal daft he has been really neglected was in a 4ft hutch with companion who died - beleive the rabbit ive gotten is the culprit which wudnt surprise me the amount of time he has went for me He is a massive...
  7. L

GETTING BUNNIES 2MORO

Am getting 2 bunnies 2moro there red eyed whites supposedly (hope they dotn look scary lol) will post pics soon as . yay lol
  8. L

WHAT FOOD

hi just wondering what food is best to feed rabbits as i know some rabbits can be selective in what parts of mixed foods they eat any replys welcome
  9. L

clean hutches

just wondering if any of you have any tips for cleaning your rabbits hutch?? any info wud be great
  10. L

im new and from glasgow

hi everyone well my name is laura. I am 16 (17 soon) and i come from glasgow. I dont have any rabbits yet but iam getting 2 soon ( not yet sure where to get them from). I have a dog called suzy. Cant wait to talk to you all Love laura
Back