• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. TheThumperDiarys

Is Luna's behaviour because she is nesting?

Luna started shredding wallpaper and hair pulling behind the sofa at least a month ago, She built a nest, and we noticed it was there, and noticing the way she was behaving. I actually realised she'd built the nest because she was making the living room door hard to open without her getting in...
  2. TheThumperDiarys

Need some advice on my indoor rabbits

I’m the lucky Bun-mum of three gorgeous girlies and one recent angel Bun 😔 My three girls live inside, how they came to be indoor bunny’s in the first place was sort of by chance, I’ll introduce them briefly so you know who were talking about here. I’ve got Floppsy, Flick and Luna. I adopted...
  3. TheThumperDiarys

Unsure of Vaccination Status? And also unsure of breed?

Hi all, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to rabbits, my brother had one as a kid but beyond that I don't know anything. Although I have 5 guinea pigs. And 2 hamsters so im pretty used to small pets. About a year ago me and my partner decided we would like to adopt some rabbits, and set out...
Back