• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. JuliaW

Should I be worried? Images contain pooh. Sorry.

Found these in a recently cleaned tray tonight. Am used to seeing some linked one's but these seem really excessive. Some of you may know one of my two has issues with stasis and was quite quiet when we got back in this afternoon. He is fine now and has eaten plenty of fresh forage and had a run...
  2. JuliaW

Binky bunnies

I'm sure this has been done before but I've been looking through some old photos and wanted to share some of Cassie having having a binky fest. We lost her many years ago but this brings back happy memories. Any one else for some binky photos? Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
  3. JuliaW

Finally introducing Bob and Boo

If this works (I don't do technology) I wanted to post some photos of my lovely two. Bob has trashed a herb planter, Boo loves a cardboard box and I think they kind of love each other. Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
  4. JuliaW

New bun to bond

Wish me luck! We've just brought home a neutered doe (Boogie- I think I'm going to call her Boo) found via this site to try and bond with our existing neutered buck (Bob).The initial introduction at the kennels where she was staying seemed to go OK- small amount of fur flying but appeared to be...
  5. JuliaW

Obtaining RVD 2 vaccine

Hi. I've just had my rabbit vaccinated with the combined vaccine and was aware that the second RVD strain is not covered by this. I had to take Bob to a different practice and pay almost twice (£49) what I normally pay as my usual vet could not get hold of it due to manufacturing issues. They...
Back