• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Help with bunny behaviour

Thanks again for the replies, I've spoken to Trinity vets as they're not all that far away and looks like they can do it so look like that will be the first task, they said they'd do a heath check as well. I assume it may also be worth looking at getting her a companion to help with boredom...
  2. A

Thanks for the quick replies, does sound like spaying could help. I guess its now a case of finding a decent vet, she did go to local one when she stopped eating and I wasn't 100% convinced by them. I'm near Tonbridge in Kent if anyone has any recommendations
  3. A

Hi All I'm after a bit of help with the behaviour of my bunny. She's about 9 months old and been with us for about 6 months. Up until last week she was incredibly affectionate, having not had rabbits before I was shocked at how good a pet she was. She's a draft lop mix with lion head and lives...
Back