• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Kennel and run

I am looking too I have been looking for my 2 lionhead rabbits. The rabbitopia bunnery kennel is very good but also expensive (over £800). On eBay there is a lot of sellers that sell them custom made for between £250 and £500 depending on what size you want. Hope this helped...
  2. R

Spinach daily

Maybe not daily Spinach is quite high in fibre and gas so can cause stomach upsets for rabbits in large amounts. It is perfectly safe to feed in smaller quantities and maybe not daily. Probably around 4 times a week. Veggies should change daily to provide the right amount of vitamins and...
  3. R

Is a 8X4 ft dog kennel suitable for 2 lionhead rabbits.

Currently I have 2 lionhead rabbits living free range in a rabbit proofed room. I am going to need that room soon so was wondering if a 8 ft by 4 ft walk in dog kennel would be suitable. It has in enclosed (shed style) section measuring 3 ft by 4 ft and an outdoor (aviary style) section...
Back