• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

"Boy bunny"

I caught my "boy" rabbit today pulling out his fur and building a nest!! Is this something boys do or could he be a she and making a nest because he/she's pregnant!? The shop I got my bunnies from said they are both boys!! Any help will be great Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Rabbits home

So here's my rabbits den, do you think a few levels would be good for them? I was thinking of getting a cat tree and a cat bed. Does anyone use these? Also I love seeing what other rabbits houses look like, so if anyone would like to share pictures, I'd love to see them. Here's mine & yes this...
  3. S

Vitis vinifera (grape tree)

Is this safe to give to rabbits? I have one in the garden with grapes on, just wondering if I can give this to my rabbits, if so which parts or all of it including the grapes & leaves!! Also have a apple tree, can they also have this? Pictures attached!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

Hi everyone, I'm new here

Hello all, I'm new here & never had bunnies before, so I may have a few questions in the near future. This looks like a great site, so glad I found it [emoji4]. Here's a few pictures of my boys. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

Hi, I'm new here & new to rabbits!!

Hi all, I'm hoping for a bit of help. So I have two bunnies, had for a couple of weeks now. Every night I will go out to where they are and shut them in their hutch but reading a few threads it looks like I shouldn't be doing that!! They live in the summer house but there's no light in there. So...
Back