• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Poop question

Morning all :wave: Peter had another bit of a wobble during the week. I noticed his poops were dark and getting smaller and smaller but he was still keen enough to eat. I noticed he was pooping in the hall and bathroom, which he usually only does when stressed. The neighbours are STILL...
  2. B

More GI Stasis!

Hi guys Me again! Peter was very quiet this week but seemed to be eating and pooping ok. Then yesterday he didn't eat any hay and his poops were a lot smaller than usual. So i started him on some pain meds and metacam which i have in the house. He seems brighter today but still refusing his...
  3. B

Dental spurs diet *update- now gi stasis*

Hello I believe Peter has dental spurs and I have him booked in for a dental tomorrow morning! He is only 19months old! :( I am really upset if this is the case as I thought he had such a good diet! :( In hindsight I am beginning to think he had too many veg in his diet- can veg contribute to...
  4. B

Rabbit acting odd

Hello I've noticed my rabbit is a little bit more subdued than normal. He normally follows me about like a puppy trying to get food off me but I noticed last night before bed and today he seems to be just sitting more and just doesn't seem as bright as usual. He ate his supper and breakfast...
  5. B

Rabbit not eating!

Rabbit not eating, cant get comfortable and gurgling noises from tummy. On way to out of hours vet but no idea if il get rabbit savvy vet! Grateful if someone cud quickly post what tge vet needs to give him so i can check in 20mins wen i arrive!
  6. B

cataract?

Hello I have noticed a slight blue/white circle in my french lops eye. He is under a year old. I am going to take him to the vet to get it checked out. Does this sound like a catarct? My boyfriend noticed his eye was red and weeping a few weeks ago but it resolved itself by the time i came...
  7. B

Galens garden

Hello I seem to have issues accessing Galen's garden, has it closed down or is it just my computer? 😕
  8. B

Smelly litter trays...help!

Hello i currently use newspaper and carefresh in my rabbits litter tray but it doesnt seem to absorb the smell very well - i thought carefresh was supposed to be good at this? Literally the next morning and it smells like ive not changed the litter in a days! Does anyone else find this?
  9. B

Binkys after eating

Hello just checking is it ok if bunnies binky lots after eating their daily rations of pellets? I know with dogs it can be bad so just wondering if bunnies are the same...
  10. B

Flooring for indoor bunny run

Hello I have bought a large heavy duty 8 panel puppy pen from Bunny Business and have it set up in my house. It is in laminate flooring but i was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for protecting the floor? Its pretty duty so in not too worried about it but was just wondering what...
  11. B

Are pellets essential and if so, which ones?

Hello Its been ages since I posted on here! :wave: Ok, so I am looking to get house bunnies soon, but before I do I am keen to know more about the best diet possible for my buns. I was in p@h earlier today looking at rabbit pellets as my last buns were fed on Science Selective, but to my...
  12. B

Sore hock advise asap

Hi everyone:wave: Im just back from a holiday in Spain and noticed fudge was shifting weight away from her hind leg. She has a graze on her leg and i know that it is vital to act before any infection hits the bone. I don't know if its infected but it looks quite nasty. She is eating, pooing...
  13. B

Mr Badger

During my driving lesson today I saw a dead badger on the road, and it looked like someone possibly delibrately killed him as it was on the outside lane of a dual carriage way, so just wanted to post here as a little remembrance for him, poor old Badger, may s/he RIP! :cry::cry::cry:
  14. B

URGENT- Please Help ASAP!

I need help really fast, Fudge isn;t eating and the vet said she hasn't eaten through the night, shes getting really stressed with all the handling and I've just tried to syringe feed her but she seemed to spit a lot of it back out! :( http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=142080&page=2
  15. B

Fudge not eating, advice ASAP!!!

Fudge isn't eating, just been down and she was lying out flat so I think she has stasis!!!:shock: She took a couple of bites of a bit of pak choi, cucumber and banana, but didn't even finish the banana which is worrying as thats the first thing I can get her to eat after a dental!!!! I'm worried...
  16. B

Help....pee changes!

Fudge has been put on a 4 week course of baytril due to a RI and ever since going on them I have found many puddles of pee on the floor, very orange in colour, is this something I should be concerned about? Its as if she can't be bothered to use the litter tray anymore and I find a puddle...
  17. B

Treating Chest Infections

Hi, Fudge bun had an Xray last Monday which showed she had some white patches in her lungs, so she was put on a seven day course of baytril which ended on Sunday. She still seems to be breathing different so my question is do I wait any longer to see if the antibiotics work or should I be...
  18. B

Vibes for Fudge needed! U/D Great news! :)

Fudge is currently at the vets for a dental and a chest Xray as she has molar spurs and a bit of a wheezy chest, plus because of her teeth she is under weight so obviously theres more risk than usual so I really need a lot of prayers and vibes that shes okay, for Cloves sake! I am so worried...
  19. B

Wasps nest in shed!!

Okay, so yesterday I went to bring down the net which covers the top half of the shed door as it was warm yesterday and to my horror a small wasps nest fell onto the litter tray and 10 wasps started buzzing around!:shock: Thankfully my scream :oops: made the bunnies dive under a box so the wasps...
  20. B

Summer is finally here! Belated 5th B'day piccies!

First pics of them out in the run!:D Looking at these pics makes we wanna go snuggle them! They are now 5 years old, where did the time go!! :love:
Back