• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Suitable flooring for indoor bunny.

Hi, I am interested in safety flooring, for a room in which I am going to put some future bunnies into. I think this might be better then lino as it is non slip in most cases. What is everyones thought on safety flooring, is it as non slip as they make out? Could you use it on it's own for...
  2. B

Individual vegetables & how much?

Thanks for all your replies they have been very helpful!
  3. B

Bunny proofing a sofa.

Thanks for all your replies they have been very helpful!
  4. B

Wood for bunny proofing

Hi, I'm thinking of using panels of wood on some of my walls for bunny proofing wallpaper (as I don't particularly want to redecorate). What type of untreated wood would be suitable for bunnies? Thanks to everyone in advance
  5. B

Individual vegetables & how much?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what you all feed your rabbits daily and most importantly the quantities of each vegetable. For example: How many leaves of romaine lettuce would you give or sprigs of corriander? I have looked on the internet - I can find what vegetables to feed, but not...
  6. B

Bunny proofing a sofa.

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and am currently doing my research into rabbits as I would like two in the future. I have already searched on the forum for bunny proofing a sofa however there isn't much information on the subject, well what I would like to know anyways. I have the following...
Back