• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Strange lumps on edge of ear

Hi all, thanks for the replies. I took Winston in and my vet had never seen anything like this in his whole career Its very strange !
  2. K

3. K

Does this work? sorry hard to get a good photo!
  4. K

I am really struggling to add a photo - I looked on how to but I cant seem to! No he hasn't had anything like that. Its very strange!
  5. K

Hi everyone, I have noticed Winston has some strange greyish sort of lumpy scabby skin on the outer edge of one of his ears. It doesn't seem to be itchy or causing him any discomfort. Any ideas what it could be? Thanks Kerry
  6. K

Wanted: Female older house bunny wanted desperately ! -Surrey/London area

Hi everyone. Thanks for your replies. I have one reserved to bond next weekend from arc so fingers crossed 🐰❤️🐰
  7. K

Wanted: Female older house bunny wanted desperately ! -Surrey/London area

Hello I lost my 11 year old bunny earlier this week, and I currently have a very lonely and sad boy bunny left behind. He is really moping about and not eating so much, so I am really keen to get him a girlfriend soon as he looks so sad. I am looking for a suitable house bunny about his age...
Back