• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

11 week boy mounting 11 week old girl - should I worry?

So, I thought and pop back and finish the story in case it's of any help to anyone. Good news - no babies! Advice take and we separated them. At 14 weeks Bertie was neutered and we managed to get Bella done at 16 weeks. We kept hem close to each other in separate accommodation throughout...
  2. B

Thanks all, they are from a breeder so ages should be accurate - I'm thinking separate accommodation but supervised play dates to make sure there is no monkey business or fighting! It really is like having children! They are so sweet together at the moment, I don't want to ruin a friendship, but...
  3. B

Title says it all really - Bertie is booked in to be checked to see if he is ready for neutering late next week (vet originally said wait until 14weeks). Is there any risk she can get pregnant this young? Do I need to separate them.
  4. B

2 boy bunnies - thought we were getting a boy and a girl

So, we did the deed yesterday and now have a 9 week old little girl bunny called Bella who is absolutely beautiful. My daughter was fine at the time but we did have a few further tears at bedtime because she thinks she loved the other bunny more. She's fine again today and has had lots of...
  5. B

Thanks - it's nice to hear of boys being kept together happily. The vet said they would neuter once they reached 1kg, but when I asked about them being kept together I got a less than confident reassurance! If I'm honest, I think I'm a bit scared of dealing with it if it all goes wrong. I set...
  6. B

I have to say, this is where my head is at. The consensus seems to be that it might work, but it might not and as hard as it will be for one of them to go back, it will be much harder to deal with later on. I talked to my little girl about the options yesterday and explained that whilst they are...
  7. B

Thanks - these are from the same breeder but not the same litter, cousins rather than siblings so they've only been together since we got them, though they are grooming each other, but the eldest is still only 10 weeks so pre-hormonal.
  8. B

Bought 2 bunnies last weekend, an eight week old boy and a 9 week old girl. Went for injections today at the vet tells us they are both boys. Have come home and searched online and seen lots of struggles of getting boys to be happy together even when they've been neutered and am now terrified...
Back