• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Rabbit neutered today. But can't give the medication

Hello Today i had my rabbit neutered in a savvy rabbit vet.Everything went good, he seems fine now, eats a little food but the vet gave me antibiotics for 8 days . The problem is i cant give it. Everytime i touch the syringe to his mouth he is acting crazy and running around or if i hold him he...
  2. L

New bunny at home!

Hello all You may remember me when i was asking for advice for my bunny Thumper who had Pododermatitis Thumper is still alive with the help of my awesome vet . She has serious mobility issues , though she is not in any pain and eats her food,hay,greens and enjoys my hugs a lot :love: A month...
  3. L

Abcesses in my bunny - Help needed -

Hello all. My Thumper have abcesses for around 2 months now on its paws. I visit a vet that knows about rabbits (?) for a month now. The first time the vet just opened the abcesses and squeezed the pus out of the paws. I used baytril oral for 15 days and did some washes with bedandine...
Back