• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Rabbit neutered today. But can't give the medication

A quick update Frodo is doing extremely well. He is eating drinking normal and he behave like before the surgery. What i noticed is that his testicles are swollen. The incisions looks very good and i don't think there is any infection. I read that is normal after 2-3 days the testicles to be...
  2. L

I gave him the pain med an hour ago. Now its his sleeping time as usual :lol: Ill call vet later today.
  3. L

I tried it but was impossible. With a lot of effort i gave the antibiotics on a leaf of fresh green Other than that , is it normal that he eats fresh green as much as i give him (dont know if its ok to give him a lot) a few hay nibbles and i hand feed him a few pellets of his food. He peed and...
  4. L

Hello Today i had my rabbit neutered in a savvy rabbit vet.Everything went good, he seems fine now, eats a little food but the vet gave me antibiotics for 8 days . The problem is i cant give it. Everytime i touch the syringe to his mouth he is acting crazy and running around or if i hold him he...
  5. L

New bunny at home!

So thats why he is chasing only me :lol::lol: The smell of Thumper is on me I know have Froddo in a big cage, though the floor is just plastic. I know it shouldn't be that way. But when i try to cover it with fleece blankets he is digging them. He can't stand anything Also about the pellets. You...
  6. L

New bunny at home!

No he is not overweight Today he was chasing me all around the living room to reach my foot. When he get close he sniffs me and putting his mouth close to my leg . Is there a chance to want to bite me ? :lol: I decreased the pellets today. He seems ok with this , but he still eats little hay...
  7. L

New bunny at home!

Yes he is litter trained. Though he pees sometimes when he ia free. I guess to mark his teritory. As for the hay there are days he will eat and some other he ignore it. Bit confused . How much pellet he should and how often ?
  8. L

New bunny at home!

Hello all You may remember me when i was asking for advice for my bunny Thumper who had Pododermatitis Thumper is still alive with the help of my awesome vet . She has serious mobility issues , though she is not in any pain and eats her food,hay,greens and enjoys my hugs a lot :love: A month...
  9. L

Abcesses in my bunny - Help needed -

We will have to make an visit to the vet sometime soon For now she seems ok. I think its more herself every day passes! The antibiotic is Pradofloxacin Στάλθηκε από το Maya μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
  10. L

Sorry for the late response. I was very busy with Thumper these days. To make sure she eats and drinks properly. From yesterday she gradually gaining appetite. She eats pellets and some hay on her own and ofcourse a lot of greens and some treats :D. She still has to drink water from syringe or...
  11. L

Yes. Its enough? I also have from the vet 3 doses of tramadol . Ill ask if i can use it with the meloxicam Στάλθηκε από το Maya μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
  12. L

Yes 0.4ml every 12 hours. Thumper is 1.2kg Στάλθηκε από το Maya μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
  13. L

Ill ask when i go the afternoon. Thumper still has the same attitude. Not eating/drinking on her own. So maybe it wasnt the Zythromax? But if not why she is not eating . Στάλθηκε από το Maya μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
  14. L

Called the vet. Told me to give a lot of water and go there to get another antibiotic. She was although surprised that this time the Azythromycin had such an adverse effect.
  15. L

If a rabbit is dehydrated it doesnt eat also ? Today morning she picked 2-3 pellets on her own. Though still not drinking water or eating properly. Gonna call vet and inform you! Thanks for help
  16. L

I give her wet leafy greens. Ill syringe some more water before i go to sleep.
  17. L

Not today.
  18. L

The adverse reactions are exactly the same i read there. I just gave her some fresh greens to eat. Its the only thing she still eats with appetite. How much water she needs to drink ? I gave her 2ml a while ago
  19. L

Hello all! Last Friday was on the vet for a check up on Thumper! Cause there was again some pus on the front paw we started again the Azythromycin antibiotic that we had seen good results (the one that made her soft poop too ) , though this time was Zythromax i bought from pharmacy. 5 days now...
  20. L

I need a suggestion about something. I'm giving her the antibiotic Azythromycin that my vet is making. Though I'm giving it more than a month the last days Thumper started to have diarrhea. She was doing normal poop but also some diarrhea. So I stopped the antibiotic for a couple of days and now...
Back