• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

They are here! :) My chickens!!

Noooo not more buns! but my chickens :D:D:D:D meet Henrietta, Harriet, Geraldine and Genevieve :lol: :love::love::love::love:
  2. H

Gerbil experts?

My wee gerbil Ruby is very ill :cry: she is 2.5 yrs and we thought she had developed a respiratory infection, she had labored breathing and was making a clicking sound. She has just finished a course of Batryl but in the last 24 hrs has worsened. I don't know what else to do for my wee Ruby...
  3. H

Unbelievable!!

I got a call last night from someone requesting I take 2 rabbits into the rescue. I don't work on a first come first basis here at the rescue I take in what rabbits most need my help first. After asking her a few questions it seemed they were at her home and were being taken care of but that...
  4. H

Just arrived

Isn't she just gorgeous :D her name is Lola, and is just 17 weeks old :( an unsuitable pet!
  5. H

Lupin with her presents from XMissySJx

She seemed very happy with her pressies, thank you so much :D:D:D:D her ears are wonderful :lol: almost normal she is doing extremely well :D:D:D:D
  6. H

Hay racks

Last week I ordered 2 hay racks from Zoo plus at £2.99 to see what they were like :D was quite pleased with them so was going to order some more, but did a search first to see if I could find them cheaper! Lampost have them for £1.43 and bigger ones for £1.69! so I have ordered them from there...
  7. H

Photos of rescue buns

These were taken earlier this summer but a lady in the town who is a photographer, she is going to take more photos for me to make into Cards to sell to raise funds :D I have put a few here and the rest can be seen on the link :D what a difference a professional camera makes ;) and of course...
  8. H

All my rescue buns

On RR home page, looks good :D:D:D
  9. H

Bun in Statis

Help! I am running out of ideas, I have a 18 week old rabbit, who went into Statis on Thurs, even after all the usual treatment he is still no better and still not eating but is passing some soft poo. He has lots of discomfort and a very noisy tum. I have been giving him pain killer, prepulsid...
  10. H

Abandoned babies! New photos of meadowsweet looking gorgeous :)

Found in a hollow in a woods in a nearby town:( The brown one has a terrible mass on it's face and one nostril is blocked by it :( the other two have sore eyes and a few cuts.
  11. H

Have you ever seen anything like this? **Update** They have ben reserved :)

Poor wee soul, how long must she have had ear mites for to be in this state? she arrived last night at the rescue, within 15 mins she was at the vet. I have called her Lupin her friend Eve has mites too but not nearly so bad, and I have just had 3 baby rabbits handed in a few minutes ago in a...
  12. H

Head off brick wall!!

How do you feel about rabbits being advertised on sites like Gumtree and free papers? I am fighting a losing battle up here at the mo!! :roll:
  13. H

Giant Continental diet help please.

Abbey has arrived at my rescue today and is on Rabbit Royale, I am keen to change her on to pellets gradually, she is 7 months old. Is there a specific pellet for growing giants? and how much veg should she get a day? I use Burgess excell or Allan and Paige pellets. :wave:
  14. H

6 month old continental giant!

coming into the rescue next weekend, not sure where I am going to house her yet! how big will she be?:? edited- to change from British to continental! :lol:
  15. H

Raine...your a shining star. Thank you xx

Raine approached Scratch and Newton and asked if they would donate some bottle snugs to my rescue. Today a box of 40 covers arrived :D:D:D:D so no more frozen bottles and frost bite fingers :lol: Thank you Lorraine, this will make such a difference to me. I am totally grinning from ear to ear...
  16. H

Baby buns ( updated with new movie)

My last thread was hi-jacked so thought I would do a new one :wave: http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/kareen.mitchelson/MilliesBabies/photo#s5170873094936597234
  17. H

35 rabbits!

I despair I really do! I took in a rabbit recently who had been attacked:( ( her owner could not afford to go to the vets) she has 3 fractures on her pelvis and one at the base of her tail! her baby of 10 weeks old came with her but her injuries were too severe and she had to be out to sleep...
  18. H

6 babies!

One of the buns in the rescue ( Millie) has a nest of 6 babies this morning! she came into the rescue with a 6 month old male ( who was re homed this weekend) so no surprise really! (I separated them within 5 mins of them arriving) I have another girl who has 2 x 4 week olds and I was told she...
  19. H

The Sunday Heralds view on rabbit week! **new link on pg1

Did anyone read it? I have had to make it a shorter link as it was huge! http://tinyurl.com/238yy4 the more comments left to this disgusting article the better! I kept mine quiet and constructive, trying to make it useful but it was not what I really wanted to say! Kareen :wave: Added...
  20. H

New boy in rescue with unusual eyes :)

isn't he great :D and he has red eyes with blue around the outside! His name is Benny he is 2.5yrs
Back