• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Flora and Thistle

New Omlet ‘Zippi’ runaround system

Just thought I’d share: https://www.omlet.co.uk/shop/rabbit_products/zippi_rabbit_tunnel_system_and_burrow_pipe/
  2. Flora and Thistle

Thistle’s just got back from the Emergency Vets

When I got home a couple of hours ago, I had a gut feeling that something was wrong - Thistle was really disoriented and was hopping round in circles, not being able to move his left foot. He also kept tilting his head slightly and stumbling over, so grabbed Thistle in a carrier and rushed him...
  3. Flora and Thistle

Heartbroken :(

I just went outside now and found Thistle sat outside Floras old hutch. They were never bonded with each other (the vet has adviced that he’s too old to be neutered), but he absolutely adored her, and would head straight for hutch every morning to groom her, and he would spend all day lying next...
  4. Flora and Thistle

Help! Two of my pet bunnies have suddenly died

On Wednesday night, when I went to go and put Flora (3 years old) to bed, she seemed limp and subdued and was having difficulty breathing (she had her mouth open and was panting). I carried her back to her hutch, where once put down, she flipped onto her side and started having a seizure. This...
  5. Flora and Thistle

Possible Pregnant Bunny- Help and Advice needed!

A few weeks ago (21 days ago),I let my Dwarf Lop doe, Flora (1.5 years old) out into the garden, for exercise, and whilst I was inside, my Mini Lop buck, Thistle (3/4 years) managed to escape from his hutch..... Before I managed to catch them, Thistle mated and fell off Flora twice :? .Flora has...
Back