• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Flora and Thistle

New Omlet ‘Zippi’ runaround system

Just thought I’d share: https://www.omlet.co.uk/shop/rabbit_products/zippi_rabbit_tunnel_system_and_burrow_pipe/
  2. Flora and Thistle

Thistle’s just got back from the Emergency Vets

Thank you all for your replies and links. Thistle luckily hasn’t developed a head tilt (touch wood) but I’m concerned about his eyes - he doesn’t seem to be able to see. When the vet checked him over, he did an eye test and tried to see if he would react to sudden hand movements - he didn’t...
  3. Flora and Thistle

Thistle’s just got back from the Emergency Vets

When I got home a couple of hours ago, I had a gut feeling that something was wrong - Thistle was really disoriented and was hopping round in circles, not being able to move his left foot. He also kept tilting his head slightly and stumbling over, so grabbed Thistle in a carrier and rushed him...
  4. Flora and Thistle

Does anyone's rabbit do this? :-)

Thistle fortunately doesn’t do this ;) He did yesterday however steal a bag of shredded kale and run off down the garden with it whilst I was getting the shopping in from the car :roll:
  5. Flora and Thistle

What does this mean?

I’m so sorry xx We lost 2 buns, a cat and a pet duck in the space of 2 weeks - it won’t feel like it now but it does gets better with time.
  6. Flora and Thistle

Look at these little faces!

:love: What cuties!
  7. Flora and Thistle

Atticus and Clementine review micro bale

:love: Beautiful bunnies! I love their names!
  8. Flora and Thistle

Pixie 29/08/2018

So sorry for your loss - rest in peace Pixie x
  9. Flora and Thistle

Heartbroken :(

He’s 6 1/2 - my vet doesn’t like neutering rabbits over 4. They are pretty rabbit savy, but I’d just feel really scared about putting him through GA - in the past I’ve lost a healthy 8 month old Nethie when he went in for a routine dental (at a different practice that is listed on your link)...
  10. Flora and Thistle

Heartbroken :(

I just went outside now and found Thistle sat outside Floras old hutch. They were never bonded with each other (the vet has adviced that he’s too old to be neutered), but he absolutely adored her, and would head straight for hutch every morning to groom her, and he would spend all day lying next...
  11. Flora and Thistle

VACCINATE- Myxo, RHD1 & RHD2 -Updated 1st October 2018

I’m not surprised to read this at all - I go to the Clitheroe auction sales a few times a year and the ‘fur’ section really is just disgusting. They have a room full of crisp boxes, each with terrified baby guinea pigs and rabbits. There are a lot of boxes each with a dozen of baby guinea pigs...
  12. Flora and Thistle

Positive thoughts please

Great news!
  13. Flora and Thistle

Positive thoughts please

Hope all goes well x
  14. Flora and Thistle

Milly

So sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Milly xx
  15. Flora and Thistle

New Bunny

I’ve got a Mini Lop, and he’s great - he’s super friendly and loves cuddles! Of course, not every ML has the same temperament, so it would maybe be best to go to your local rescue, where you can meet each rabbit and find one with a personality that matches with what you’re looking for. If you...
  16. Flora and Thistle

my foraging diary

I love the idea of foraging loads of intresting snacks for Thistle, but to be honest I’m too scared :oops:. I’m 99% sure that I passed VHD on to my buns from walking through my field, so I just kind of stick to dandelions and talk grasses from my garden. Would it be safe to forage for him, even...
  17. Flora and Thistle

R.I.P. little rabbit :-(

So so sad - rest in peace little bunny. Some people are just sick :censored:
  18. Flora and Thistle

How Do Your Rabbits Behave At The Vet?

Thistle always does me proud and behaves perfectly. One of my previous buns, Bramble, on the other hand once jumped off the table :shock:
  19. Flora and Thistle

Aoife- U/D 29th August- :-)

Hope it all goes well xx
  20. Flora and Thistle

Bunnnssss (pic heavy)

You have such beautiful bunnies! :love:
Back