• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the helpful advice about whether to spay my girl rabbit Clover. She was done 2 weeks ago tomorrow, recovered well and her behaviour has improved massively. She doesn’t dig all around the house now, doesn’t run away when we want her back in her pen and even...
  2. R

Care after spaying

Hi, my rabbit was spayed today. All went well and she’s home now. She’s had a pain killer injection and has medicine to take in the morning. Thing is she’s not eaten since she came home, 3hours ago, do I need to worry or is it to be expected after her op? She’s back at the vets in the...
  3. R

To spay or not to spay

Hi, I have a male and a female rabbit who are about 14 months old. I have had them a year now, they live indoors and are best friends. I had the male neutered as soon as he was old enough but left the female. My reasons for this were that I didn’t want to put her through the stress of an...
  4. R

My rabbits have gone bonkers!

Hi, my rabbits are almost a year old and they have suddenly started acting really mad. They have started trying to mount each other (they are male and female, the male has been neutered). They are digging in everything, litter tray, food bowls, skirting boards)! The male in particular is...
  5. R

Do I need a vet?

Hi, my rabbit has been off her food. She ate normally until yesterday lunchtime. She has been eating little bits of fruit and veg but she’s usually really greedy and eats everything she’s offered. I rang the vet this morning and she suggested I get some rabbit recovery powder stuff from Pets...
  6. R

Best way to separate my baby rabbits

Hi, my two baby rabbits are brother and sister. They live together at the moment (soon to be split as we don't want babies). I am going to separate them at the weekend until after my boy is neutered and has recovered. I have two choices... 1. Keep both in the utility room but have him in...
  7. R

Picking up my baby rabbits.

Hi, my new rabbits are nearly 9 weeks old. We picked them up on Monday and have pretty much been leaving them to settle. We go and chat to them and they will come and nibble the kids socks and jeans and generally seem happy to hop around us. The problem is if we give them a little stroke they...
  8. R

Posting photos

I'm struggling to upload photos because I don't have a computer, just a phone and iPad. Is there a way to upload photos from an iPhone?
  9. R

Help with my new bunnies

Hi, I picked up my two baby rabbits yesterday (not rescue rabbits exactly, but from an unplanned litter). Anyway, we were advised to put them in their pen and leave them alone, which is what we did. The smaller bunny was soon hopping about and exploring happily, not bothered if we came to...
  10. R

Hoping for advice...

Hi, this is my first post so I hope I'm doing it right 😳. I have been offered a pair of mini lop rabbits and am seriously considering taking them as I've been promising my children (8 & 10) that we would get a new pet since their beloved hamster died 😭. This is my plan, please tell me if it...
Back