• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. ljlstevens

Duo bullying

Good morning everyone, I'm seeking advice on what to do in my current predicament. I have two bunnies who live together in a big hutch and run. One is 8-9 years old, the other around 2-3years old. Both are rescues who I bonded together. The older of the two had some temporary health issues...
  2. ljlstevens

What do I do? :(

So as I've mentioned previously, I have a Neatherland on palliative care who lives with 3 other bunnies. The alpha female started to exile her from the group, then the rest started to. Now I know this is typical behaviour of grouped animals when a member of the 'pack' is weakened in some way...
  3. ljlstevens

Growth update - graphic images!!

So as some of you may be aware, my oldest bunny Blossom is on palliative care for the growth on her face. Due to her age/medical conditions we have opted not to operate until absolutely necessary. My bunny savy vet has put her on two lots of antibiotics for two weeks, and a high dose of...
  4. ljlstevens

Metronidazole, Baytril and Metacam

To cut a very long story short, my eldest bunny now requires long term medical care to keep her comfortable and pain free until her time comes, or until we need to make the decision if her health decreases :( Our bunny savy vet has prescribed Metronidazole 0.6ml twice daily, Baytril 0.5ml twice...
Back