• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Motty

Eddy & Boo

Ahh, J&B it's always nice to see an updated photo of Eddie and Boo. Is the rabbit tin for your secret cake stash? Richard Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
  2. Motty

Please Vote to Support the RWAF

Done Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
  3. Motty

A big birthday for my amazing Boobly Bear

Happy Birthday AND Gotcha Day Boo Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
  4. Motty

First Time House Bunnies!

When we undertook a 3.5 hour journey with the buns, we put them in separate carry cases, but positioned them with the carry cases door to door, this way they could see and smell each other, but were not able to get at each other. When we arrived at the new house, getting the rabbit accommodation...
  5. Motty

Eddy & Boo

He waits for you to arise before commencing chewing? What a gentleman that bunny is Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
  6. Motty

Eddy & Boo

Is our Eddy the secret wood nibbler? Reshaping wooden furniture is one of Holly's favourite pastimes Richard Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
  7. Motty

John-Joe + Roisin U/D 4th May

I hope JJ and Rosin continue to improve overnight and surgery can be avoided Richard Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
  8. Motty

Rudy Has Stopped Eating Hay

Thanks you for checking in J&B, he's still with us. He's eating grass and fresh forage and herbs, but his poos are very small, hard, black and sometimes strung together with fur. All the extra fresh food is resulting in more wee everywhere, so I am wondering if he's become incontinent. I think...
  9. Motty

Eddy & Boo

I'm pleased that it isn't just my girlie. I was told that "Holly the distructobun" would calm down as she got older, sadly that hasn't happened yet Richard Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
  10. Motty

Eddy & Boo

No nibbled skirting, I'm very impressed Richard Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
  11. Motty

my foraging diary

I can confirm that our area of Warrington hawthorn, dead nettles, cow parsley are all available. Hazel is just coming into leaf and brambles are starting to shoot Richard Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
  12. Motty

Endeavour - Updated 22nd March RIP :-(

I'm sorry you have lost him Jane, not one of us could have looked after him as well as you did Richard Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
  13. Motty

Just to update this thread in case anyone searches for it in future. The trip to the vets wasn't as positive as I hoped. Molly can feel "something" in Rudy's abdomen, possibly a tumour. Whilst he could be sedated and have a scan, whatever the scan showed she would not recommend operating on him...
  14. Motty

Boobly Bear joins the honey drug club

I hope BB continues to improve her mobility now she is on metacam. It's lucky it's easy to administer Richard Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
  15. Motty

Thank you for help. I think the vet suggested the loxicom in case Rudy had an unseen tooth problem, also he is still eating grass, forage, veggies, pellets and fiba sticks. Their vaccinations are due in a week or so, I'm taking them to Molly later today to have those and to see if she has any...
  16. Motty

Hi Guys Thanks for the replies and the feedback. Rudy is not really tackling the grass with gusto, but the pile gradually gets smaller overnight. I will learn more once it's warm enough to pop him outside, as he was always very enthusiastic about eating fresh grass when out there. He still...
  17. Motty

Over the last few weeks my little nine year old, head tilt bun, Rudy, has gradually stopped eating hay. He continues to eat his veggies, pellets and fiba sticks, he is also eating grass and what little I can forage for him. It's just hay he's stopped eating. I've tried various different hays...
  18. Motty

Chibbs has an eye issue

Hi Kelekezes [emoji112] I hope Chibbs eye improves with no further intervention Richard Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
  19. Motty

my Mouseypie, cica 2011-March 2022

What a lovely tribute to my favourite Forum Bunny, like everyone else I miss Mouseys adventures Richard Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
  20. Motty

Flo - those subtle clues that all add up to an emergency

Craig, well done for being so in touch with the animals in your care that you spot the early onset of issues. Our rabbits go down hill so quickly, it's essential that we look out for these tiny signs. Now that she is eating, I am sure Flo will continue to improve. I also have a rabbit that loves...
Back