• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Metacam Dispensing Rule Change in the UK

Good Afternoon, I am interested in getting the views of fellow rabbit owners in the UK regarding the apparent changes in the dispensing laws for metacam. I have had my current rabbits for over seven years now, and to date they have been healthy, bonded, cage free, and overly spoiled. I take...
  2. S

Bunny Gates?

Hello, I have two rabbits, a boy Bertrand who is one and a girl Arlo who is five months. I am new to rabbits and just got them over a month ago. I am keeping them separate for now. I had Bertrand neutered a week and a half ago, but from advice in the forum I have decided not to properly...
  3. S

New to bonding advice

Hi, I just wanted to ask for some advice. I am new to having rabbits and am trying to read up on the best methods for bonding. I got two rescue bunnies, a male and a female from different sources. The female is about four months old and the male is 12 months. I have had my boy Bertrand...
Back