• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Fighting

Hi all. I've not posted for a few months as all has been well. Sort of. Some of you may remember I had a problem early last year with my young mini lops breeding. We rehomed 1 of the 3 and kept a male and female which were divid up and paired with mum and dad in separate hutches. All are...
  2. L

Bonding my Bunny Family

I've not posted for a while but I now need help regarding the bonding of my furry family. As some of you may know we ended up with an accidental litter 10 weeks ago. Our visit to the vet last week revealed the presence of 2 females and 1 male. Mother is doing great and gained her weight back and...
  3. L

Farm Baled Hay

My rabbits hardly eat hay and I've tried a few things but still nothing has changed. They get lots of time in the lawn while the weather is good and someone recommended farm baled hay as it's tastier than shop bought. Does anyone on here live local to Leeds U.K, and use farm baled and if so...
  4. L

We Have Baby Bunnies!

We have woken up this morning to fur lining the hutch and a much more slender mummy rabbit! I've put pellets in her bowl and she came out to eat. She was happy to be welcomed by myself. While she was eating I slightly peeked into the bedding area of the hutch to see babies! I really need advise...
  5. L

Which to Neuter

Hi all, we have a male and female rabbit which were separated at 14 wks due to him trying to mount her. They live separated but we allow them to go out and run together in the garden under supervision. They get on very well and doing this has meant they have kept their bond. They've both been to...
  6. L

Rabbit Savvy Vet needed in Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK.

Please help. I need recommendations for a rabbit savvy vet in Leeds, as close to Bramley as possible. Anyone been using a good vet they can pass on the details of please.
  7. L

Sneezy 14wk old Mini Lops

Hi all, I'm a new rabbit owner and we got our mini lops 3.5 weeks ago when they were 11wks old. After the initial 3 days in the hutch to settle we brought them out to briefly handle and allow to run around out lounge. We noticed that the female was sneezing occasionally and we began checking on...
Back