• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Fighting

Any chance your near West Yorkshire!? I trust you! You've been so helpful over the last year off my journey as a new rabbit mum!! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. L

Fighting

She said that they could but that when they get back to home territory they may start to fight again. She said it's goods that he isn't fighting back as it could get nasty but just means he is getting picked on. The young male is mounting his partner quite a bit too so probably spring fever and...
  3. L

Fighting

I've read the bonding info forwarded to me and watched some videos on you tube just to give me an idea what to look out for. I ended up ringing a very helpful lay at a rescue centre and she advised that due to her bullying him we should keep them separate but to continually swap them over (hutch...
  4. L

Rabbit Sneezing.

I may try that then. How much Echinacea would they need each? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. L

Rabbit Sneezing.

They don't like the syringe and I was risking getting bitten! How much would I need to put in the water for it to work do you think? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  6. L

Rabbit Sneezing.

I think it was 4 drops in 200ml, and I changed it every other day. I didn't know about having a break after 3 weeks. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  7. L

Rabbit Sneezing.

Yes you advised Echinacea when you advised me last year. I got some but it didn't seem to make a difference over the 4 months I used it. I still have it. I may try again. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  8. L

Rabbit Sneezing.

I've not heard of nebulising or Bisovon. I'd be interested in trying these as they have a whitish discharge and the parents sometimes sound like they are hacking up after a sneezing bout. I shall look into this, thank you Mighty Max! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. L

Rabbit Sneezing.

My 2 mini lops are a little over a year now and been sneezing for almost a year. The vet has tried a variety of antibiotics but nothing has got rid of it. They sometime sneeze up to a dozen times in a row bitten vet has checked their lungs and all is clear. They had a litter last spring and now...
  10. L

Fighting

Great. Thank you. Ignore the reply on the chat room for now! I'll keep all conversation in one place from now on. Here or PM. Thank you so much for your help. Goodnight Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  11. L

Fighting

Ok. How would you go about rebounding after a week? Short supervised play dates? They would eventually have to go back to the same hutch of paired and it's going to be scented to Onyx, and the internal cage to Luna. As Luna was young when introduced it didn't take much bonding. They just happily...
  12. L

Fighting

4 months. They always seemed the strongest pair. We've put dad in the hutch and we're bringing the indoor cage in to keep Luna in for the night so he's safe. Then what? If they are apart too long we'll ruin whatever bond they have. Although it seems at present there isn't much of a BOND at all...
  13. L

Fighting

I've just brought them both in the house (dad is 13 months now and daughter is 8 months old. Both are neutered and lived together for 5 months.). Luna (Daughter) keeps running away from Onyx (dad) and hiding from her. We've noticed he has another bite on his other ear now. I'm not sure if this...
  14. L

Fighting

Can anyone further advise. Should I be concerned or are they just ranking it out? My Darling Bun Boy is so sweet, I don't want to be putting him in danger with his stroppy daughter! Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  15. L

Fighting

Mum and dad lived apart from 15 wks but played out together, hence the kits! Dad was neutered while mum and the litter were together and all would be in the garden but dad was kept apart from the family as was advised in case aggression with the youngsters. Dad is so affectionate but mum is a...
  16. L

Fighting

Hi all. I've not posted for a few months as all has been well. Sort of. Some of you may remember I had a problem early last year with my young mini lops breeding. We rehomed 1 of the 3 and kept a male and female which were divid up and paired with mum and dad in separate hutches. All are...
  17. L

Bonding my Bunny Family

Since posting that this morning I decided it wasn't for the best long term due to this reason. I let the baby spend the day with his mum and sister and they've gone back together. Onyx is back to being in his own. He's such a laid back bunny. He's acting no different being on his own tonight to...
  18. L

Bonding my Bunny Family

They spent all day yesterday together in the front room and the cage and all night. Dad tends to lay there stretched out or on his side a lot of the time. He seems very relaxed. He pawed him a little again yesterday and baby just laid flat in submission. The later there was some grooming of each...
  19. L

Bonding my Bunny Family

I shall try that. This morning they've been doing their own thing. A little more mounting and scratching from dad but some grooming from dad too and a little more huddling together by the youngster. Our vet said at 16wks they will neuter him and they would be happy to take them both in together...
  20. L

Bonding my Bunny Family

I don't know! Does any one on here live in Leeds, West Yorkshire?? It may be a little premature but... Onyx (dad) kept laying down, kicking out his back legs and the youngster was hopping around eating the hay. Then suddenly the young one laid down next to Onyx and leaned his head against him...
Back