• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

more rabbits ariving again (sigh)

3 more today we ahd 3 more bunnies come in to day we have 12 now have a look at the web site we have got there pics on there now they all need loveing homes www.bunniesneedyourhelp.50megs.com
  2. S

more rabbits ariving again (sigh)

OH MY GOD some people are so silly its not what they do then get a xxxxxxx cluddly toy i wish people would about these animals before they buy them i my salf have taken in seven rabbits thats just tonight UNWANTED CHILDS PET rabbit are not childrens pet WAKE UP PEOPLE THESE ARE LIVEING ANIMALS
  3. S

2 females mounting?

hi she is trying to show whos the boss try haveing them spayed this will carm them down and will also stop the getting utrine cancer which could kill them its quite high in females
  4. S

the bunnies need your help now

please help us take a look at the site below it explanes all www.bunniesneedyourhelp.50megs.com
  5. S

the bunnies need your help

we are trying to start a new rabbit rescue in reading please take a look at our site you might be able to help us 8) www.bunniesneedyourhelp.50megs.com
Back