• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Mileymoo

It's Miley's birthday!

Wooh! She's the big... 1! Her first ever birthday. She's been spoiled rotten (although isn't she always?!) and had enjoyed her new hay ball toy thingy. What a good girl she is, mummy loves her very much! Xxx
  2. Mileymoo

I love doing Miley's hair...

... not sure she agrees, though! Haha!
  3. Mileymoo

So Miley's lost a nail...

So I was clipping Miley's nails tonight with help from my mum and sister. I noticed she was a little quiet earlier and kept licking her front left foot. As we got to the inside nail, my sister got the clippers around it and... it fell out! There's no blood on her or in her cage, on the floor...
  4. Mileymoo

Miley in for spay today!

So, Miley went in for her spay this morning at 9am. I'm so nervous! The vets are really good though and I know they'll look after her. Lots of vibes for Miley, please! I'll keep you all updated!
  5. Mileymoo

Poops!

So Miley greeted me this morning with a selection of different poops. She's normally has good sized, equal poops but did the past couple of days there's been some smaller ones mixed in. Today I came down to these What do you think? This is the first time I've seen the bigger poops on the...
  6. Mileymoo

Hello from me and Miley!

Hello there fellow bunny parents! I've been browsing RU for ages and I've finally decided to set up an account of my own. Of course, I know all of you will be interested to meet my bunny baby, so without further ado, everyone meet Miley! (The pictures are massive, sorry!) ^ Baby picture...
Back