• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

2. S

3. S

Black Bunny

In memory of the lovely little black bunny killed on the road today.
  4. S

Promax

Has anyone used this successfully for herbivores? Many thanks.
  5. S

Thinking of

The rabbit, hamsters and cats unnaccounted for in the Harrogate fire on Tuesday. Please, please have an evacuation and emergency plan for any living creatures.
  6. S

Burgess Premier Small Animal Show

Please if anyone is going tomorrow morning, could they check on the small REW (Polish) rabbit in the auction section - they appeared to be feeling poorly, with a slight head-tilt.
  7. S

Red-eyed Californian Netherland Dwarves

Does anyone know whether they are rare?
  8. S

Has anyone visited the rabbits and guinea pigs

(especially in the For Sale section) at the chicken trust centre in Honeybourne, Worcestershire?
  9. S

Rabbit Farm planned

Is there anyone near Newark who would like to object to plans submitted for a large rabbit farm (1,100 rabbits - ) 250 does to produce 10,000 rabbits a year to supply the meat trade "in a complex including outdoor runs ?- ""about as free-range as practically possible"".
  10. S

RSPCA Adoptions

I'm curious, a website is currently advertising 2 bonded does for free, which were adopted from the RSPCA - do the RSPCA not take them back if required? Do rescues usually have a Returns Policy?
  11. S

Rapid Care (assist food)

Has anyone any experience of using this product? Thanks
  12. S

Poor yearling hedgehog

Found fatally wounded on the lawn at a water treatment works, probably after being mowed over. I tried my best and took him to the Wildlife Hospital, and then on his final journey to the vet. He was dreadfully thin and suffering appalling injuries. It just isn't fair.
  13. S

does anyone

travel between Derbyshire and Yorkshire?
  14. S

Why

Did no one warn me that buns like investigating vegetable soup :shock:
  15. S

Rabbit breeds question

Hi, Are Viennas the same as Hulstlanders, and are they close to Thriantas?
  16. S

Worrying report in yesterday's paper

A farmer may have to have his cattle slaughtered after he fed his herd on pet food meant for rabbits. This feed contained bovine meat and bonemeal which is not to be fed to cows because of BSE. It would appear that the feed containers made no mention of this ingredient. What an unpleasant...
  17. S

For Splodge, a wonderful pig, sorely tried

Dear Splodge died today as he was under anaesthetic for an exploratory operation, following on from complications after his castration. A wonderful, exuberant mass of orange, agouti and very white Abyssinian fur, he lacked in neither good looks nor confidence. He brought noise and colour to...
  18. S

Igloos

Please, does anyone know where I could find the plastic, flat-topped igloos with bottoms for guinea pigs/small rabbits - my piggies love them (scuffle over them), but I can't find them anywhere to buy some more for them.
  19. S

European Giant

Went to the auction this morning and saw an enormous grey doe advertised as a European Giant. Is this a recognised breed? Rabbits were going for £1/£2, and some were only 8 weeks old! Not a happy morning.
  20. S

Greed

Is it normal for buns to be incredibly greedy? My dwarf lop always gollops his own bowl of bellets and then pushes his partner out of the way to start on hers. If I try to hand feed her, he pushes her nose out of the way and eats the pellets so quicky I get nipped (I tried the shriek of pain...
Back