• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Use of Panacur with small rabbits

In order to rule out parasites as a cause of my bunny's mild anaemia, our vet and I agreed to put Dylan of a 28 day course of Panacur Rabbit wormer at 1 graduation per day. Panacur's instructions say that only rabbits over 2.5kg should receive this treatment. Dylan being a 7 month old Mini...
  2. M

Bunny loss of appetite

My 10 month old Nethie Dwarf bunny girl Lauren suddenly lost her appetite a week ago. We took her to the vets where they x-rayed her eliminating impaction, gut stasis (there was a bubble in her abdomen at first but that disappeared on the 2nd x-ray) and her teeth have been filed down so no...
  3. M

Bunny not eating, but doesn't have Gut Stasis

Calico, my 6 month old spayed mini lop female house bunny stopped eating several days ago. On examining her poops, I spotted what looked like carpet fibres (joining them together in a string) and assumed that this was the cause of her plight, making her feel full and uncomfortable. I syringe...
  4. M

Why do my bunnies keep going on hunger strike?

I have a 4 year old Dwarf Lop neutered male, Rowan and similar age spayed English Spot female, Holly. Over the past few months they keep taking turns in refusing to eat. They apparently do not have GI stasis, bad teeth or blockages but nevertheless I end up fighting to stimulate their appetite...
Back