• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

Best bedding for indoor bunnies?

Both my rabbits live indoors & currently in separate hutches. I spot clean daily but completely empty the cages twice a week (usually a Monday & Friday when my daughter is at nursery otherwise we end up in a hell of a mess) I normally line the bottom of both cages with about 2 inches of shavings...
  2. G

Post op meds?!

I've just picked my boy up from the vets after being castrated. The vet he was done at isn't my normal vets- but as he is a rescue I was ditacted to as to where I could take him. But they've sent him home without any meds? All they said to me was the usual, "check the wound twice a day" & that...
  3. G

Is it too soon?

Hi everyone! This is my first post so I hope this is in the right place! It's a bit long winded so please bare with me! A few months ago we took on a female Rex unspayed rabbit from a friend who's daughter didn't want her anymore. We decided to have her live inside (she's always lived out) as...
Back