• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Mervinius

Archie - odd breathing, but otherwise normal

Yeah they both are super speedy on the stairs! Bunnies do smell so amazing don't they. I wish I smelt like a bunny. Hahaha
  2. Mervinius

Morning bunny momma..you are up early! I just gave him his morning dose. He is currently cleaning the human stink off his fur. Lol 😆 he's getting wise to my plan of tricking him into being still with a treat so I can grab him. So had to chase him up and down the stairs a few times this morning...
  3. Mervinius

I'm not sure how to quote you both. Yes Jane that's the one, I'm sure. They said they've tried loads of suppliers. The only other one he said he uses is the injection one, but we didn't feel we were competent to do the injections ourselves. Thanks Joey that's lovely that you remember Archies...
  4. Mervinius

I can't remember but it began with an S
  5. Mervinius

Thanks Pets mum. He does already seem much better after a dose of metacam early afternoon, but the real difference has been after the baytril at the vets.. his nose has stopped flaring and he's relaxed more.
  6. Mervinius

Little update for you all. Archie has been much better until today. He just seemed off and his breathing seemed worse. I was worried I was just over thinking it. But sent the videos to the vet and he told me to bring him in. Unfortunately the infection is back 😞 or it never quite went away. So...
  7. Mervinius

Hahaha. Yeah I think it must be pretty rare. Archie says he's def way cuter than the vet. Lol.
  8. Mervinius

Yes the vet ans nurses all wanted to keep him. 😆
  9. Mervinius

Yeah he's great. He owns rabbits himself and is very patient and explains everything to you in detail.
  10. Mervinius

Vet had cautiously signed him off. So no medicine now. Just have to keep my beady eye on him. He's inspecting the new sofa today. Lol
  11. Mervinius

Hi Everyone. Sorry for the delay in the update. It's been a hectic few weeks. We ended up having to rush Archie in for a dental, because he suddenly stopped eating. He had a few spurs inside his lower jaw. It was a worry with his breathing issues but the vets are fab and his oxygen levels were...
  12. Mervinius

Thanks. I was sure she was going to say his lungs sounded worse. Its very confusing. I guess I need to be more patient which is not something I'm very good at.
  13. Mervinius

Also I forgot to say he hasnt lost any weight.
  14. Mervinius

Yes. He's eating normally.
  15. Mervinius

It's the dog version and the vet label says a 3kg dose, which is 3 lines on the syringe. It's a teeny amount of liquid about 3 drops I'd say.
  16. Mervinius

Hi Everyone, Back from the vets. She had a listen to his lungs and said there was only a small crackle there. So that's good, because I was worried he'd gone back to square one. She said that although his breathing is not normal still, (I showed him a video of him at home, because he always...
  17. Mervinius

Hi Jane, Thanks for the info. No they didn't do any chest x Ray, but said they'd do more work if the baytril didn't clear it. I'll update you tomorrow after I've spoken to the vets. He's resting and seems himself. Eg grumpy at me for fussing him.
  18. Mervinius

Hi Everyone. I'm a bit worried Archie isn't getting better. I noticed last night his breathing still seems laboured. The vet said on Monday they was def less crackle on his lungs so I presumed by now he'd be all better. However he's still head bobbing and his chest is moving more than it should...
  19. Mervinius

Here is the little monkey after refusing his nana. I managed to get him yo eat it this morning on a excel treat. One of the herby heart ones. He loves those.
  20. Mervinius

Well he's obviously feeling better. He won't eat anything that I put the baytril into. 😭 I even bought some banana baby food and nope he can smell the baytril.
Back