• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Cold floor alternative

My boys are indoor bunnies in my lounge. I have wooden floors with some pieces of Lino & cardboard down that the rabbits seem to sit on all the time now the weather is colder. Obviously the floor is cold & I don't blame them for not wanting to sit on it, however, I am wondering whether it would...
  2. B

Behaviour Change

I don't know if I am over reacting, but I picked my 2 boys (neutered brothers) up from boarding today as we've been away for a few days. My less dominant rabbit is 'humping' my more dominant rabbit (head or rear) particularly when he is asked to groom him. This is something that my more dominant...
  3. B

Rabbit proofing Christmas!

I have house rabbits & in a couple of weeks want to put up my Christmas tree (artificial). I have always had my tree in the lounge as I love sitting with the lights on in the evening & there isn't really a suitable space in the kitchen. My rabbits have free run of the lounge, so I am wondering...
  4. B

Randy male?

I have two boy rabbits (Indoors), aged about 18 months (brothers from a rescue). They are neutered (quite some time ago as I have had them 5 months & they were done before going to the rescue). Over the last couple of days the more dominant one keeps mounting the less dominant one. He runs away...
  5. B

Lost a nail

One of my rabbits appears to have lost a claw. It was in the middle of the lounge floor when I got home. It is about 1cm in length and has come from his front left paw. There are no obvious signs of blood, he isn't limping (although flinched when I felt it to work out where it had come from) &...
  6. B

Toileting on sofa!

Having had my 2 rescue boys for just over a month they have discovered the sofa. They love bounding around & being up on the windowsill, which is absolutely fine. But they have started going to the toilet on the sofa. I have put a litter tray (with newspaper in) on there but obviously with no...
  7. B

New rabbit, one bully

Help! I have got two bonded rescue rabbits that we brought home yesterday. We have (as advised) kept them in their base enclosure (they at house rabbits & will have lounge once settled in) at first & once they seemed settled we gave them a bit more room (attached puppy pen) but every time they...
  8. B

Indoor enclosure plan

I am looking at rehoming a pair of bonded rabbits & have been doing lots of research on indoor set ups. I think I have worked out the set up I will have. So I guess I am after opinion as to whether I am on the right lines! I am looking at getting an enclosure that is a sort of slight L shape, it...
  9. B

Indoor Bed

What do people use for house rabbits beds? I've had a look at the photo examples but it is hard to tell with most of them. Do they need sort of a tunnel, shelter set up or blankets to dig into?
  10. B

Costs?

Hi all, I am planning on getting 2 rabbits soon, I was just wondering if anyone could give me a vague idea of the running costs that they incur. I know that sounds really silly, but I am aware of the costs of setting up, housing, etc but wondered what sort of costs there would be...
  11. B

Housing advice please.

Hello all, I'm new to this group & have not yet got rabbits, but am planning on getting two soon. I have been doing lots of research about housing them as i want to get it right. I have looked at all the sizes required, etc & that is fine, my only query is about the run. In order for the rabbits...
Back