• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

Could one of my rabbits have killed the other?

Thank you. We have made sure that Elsa is safe in the upstairs of the hutch which is all wood so no way for anything to get in. The bottom run is already double fenced which we thought would be enough to stop a fox getting near them. We didn't think anything else could get near to them either.
  2. T

Thank you all for your thoughts. It was an awful shock as we have had Pip since she was just a few weeks old. Elsa, the surviving rabbit, was a stray which we adopted form our local vet over two years ago when Pip was 6 months old. They have occasionally chased around but not been aggressive...
  3. T

Help. We have 2 females who have both been spayed and have lived happily together for the last 2 years. Both were fine this morning but we have just found one dead with awful injuries to her head. There are no signs of damage to the wire mesh of the cage/run. The biggest gap into the run is only...
Back